“Very Comfortable Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Bellingham
Kelowna, Canada
“Very Comfortable Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

My favorite part of the stay was that the bed was like a giant white cloud. I work 7 days a week and don't get much time to myself, and it was the best sleep I'd had in awhile. One extra thing this hotel could improve is the swimming pool. It would be perfect if they had change rooms and a sauna or hot tub. The hotel is close to several shopping centers and grocery stores and my favorite coffee shop, Woods Coffee!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
West Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Very welcoming staff and nice clean accommodation. Helpful pickup and return to airport in very short time. It feels good and is my "place to stay" in Bellingham. Breakfast is always well stocked and pleasant staff.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Silverdale, Wa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

We were up in Bellingham for just one night and needed a clean comfortable place to stay. The Hampton Inn met those needs and has some nice things to offer. We were checked in by a very friendly front desk staff person and found our room to be clean and just fine for the night. The beds were fine but the funny thing was how easily the box spring and the mattress slid apart from each other, we were constantly pushing them back in to place. There were three pillows on each bed and they were all different...a couple of them were a bit lumpy. The A/C was on the loud side but did not keep me awake. The swimming pool was warm enough and quite clean. I thought all of the staff I encountered were very kind and the manager even checked with us at the pool to make sure we had everything we needed. The breakfast was just okay in my opinion but the woman running the breakfast area was very nice. My only big complaint would be that I had very limited Verizon coverage in the hotel...I had no problems anywhere else in Bellingham so I'm not sure what the problem at the hotel was but I missed several important phone calls before discovering I had zero bars in my room. This is not necessarily the hotels fault though but I felt it should be mentioned. I would also love to have seen a small fridge in the room as we had bottled water which we had wanted to keep cold.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Canby, Oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

We spent a night at the Hampton Inn Bellingham on our way to Langley. This property was not up to the standards we usually expect from Hilton. The two young ladies that checked us in were not real welcoming. We requested an upper floor room and were put on the first floor. I went back and asked if there were rooms on a upper floor and she did move us but wasn't real happy about it. We are Hilton Honors members. When we left an hour later, I requested a bottle of water which is usually given to us when we check in. She got the water for me but mumbled something under her breath that I decided to let go. These young ladies need a bit more training in customer service.

The room was dark with one small window and there was a smell coming from somewhere. My husband finally found what it was in the morning. Someone had brought a pet in and there was urine stains and smell at the foot of the bed.

Don't want to just give negative results so I must say that the bed was very comfortable and the young man at the front desk in the morning was friendly and responded very well when I told him about the urine smell in the room.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Alex N, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Bellingham Airport, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
barbjoe, thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. We regret to hear about your disappointment during your stay with us. I sincerely apologize for the challenges you encountered and I urge you to please contact us if you would like to discuss these further. Our goal is to have each guest have an enjoyable stay and I am sorry we let you down. We are continuously striving to provide the best service to our guests and to enhance the overall experience. I hope that if travels bring you to our area in the near future, you will give us another opportunity to demonstrate the service you have come to expect from a member of the Hilton family. Please call or email me at alex.nephew@hilton.com
Prince George, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Great , stayed one night and the room was super clean and the staff was very knowledgeable of the area. Had dinner at olive garden, right across the street.Left my vehicle there for 5 days.way cheaper than parking at the airport. Overall experience was very good.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
San Mateo, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

As always at Hampton, you are greeted warmly. The room was comfortable, but had high traffic noise until about 10:00 (We were in the NE side of the buildings, 4th floor.) Full breakfast in the morning, but eggs were very much like rubber and coffee tasted "burned". Lots of choices for juices and sweet rolls.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
BC Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here because of the location. Nice hotel, clean, very friendly front desk. Room was nice, bathroom was very small, probably the smallest I've ever seen. Most places with a small bathroom like that have a sink or counter outside the bathroom. Breakfast was the usual you find at most places.

Price wasn't great, but we booked late and it's the middle of summer.
I would stay here again.
It was convenient, friendly and quiet

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Hampton Inn Bellingham Airport? Share your experiences!