“You Get Your Money's Worth” 4 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3985 Bennett Drive, Bellingham, WA 98225   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #8 of 25 Hotels in Bellingham
A TripAdvisor Member
“You Get Your Money's Worth”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Friendly staff, clean rooms and well kept bathrooms makes a huge difference when you're travelling with your family. This hotel is a perfect spot for the road traveller where you're guaranteed to get you core amenities (good cable, internet and breakfast).

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Gibsons, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Stayed here one night with daughter and friend prior to daughter's flight out the next day. My friend and I stayed in Bellingham for the day & the front desk was very nice about keeping our bags until 4pm. The room was great - with the microwave in it we went to Target and bought our dinners and had a great "girls night in" renting a movie and relaxing. The front desk was also great in the am for my daughter as she had to get the shuttle to the airport (8am flight out) and so took the 6am but down at 10 to and was able to still get some breakfast before boarding the shuttle. Overall a fantastic experience and, I would say, I'd stay here even if i was just down to go shopping at Bellis Fair - quieter area where the hotel is. Staff were excellent too!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Nice rooms, clean, friendly and helpful staff, great value for $$$. Shuttle very convenient. Easy to get to. We really really really liked everything. Will stay again. fgjfd;lgjf;ldkgj;dfljg;lfdjg;ljfd ;klfg

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We stayed here before flying out to Palm Springs. The room was basic - nothing fancy, non- smoking but a heavy room scent.
Breakfast served until 9- a variety of grain products but skimpy on the fruit. Great scrambled eggs and waffles.
Too bad they didnt tell us we could have left our car in the back lot during our week away. Apparently parking is available if you book it with your room reservation.... not after you arrive!
And they also have a free shuttle to the airport that we didn't know about!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Chilliwack, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I stayed one night prior to a flight out of Bellingham airport. The room was cozy and comfortable. The staff were great and helpful. The breakfast was very good. I would recommend this hotel. I would have liked to know about their park and fly option~it was not on the website and would have used it had I known. Good Greek Restaurant next door!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

This hotel is conveniently located near Bellingham airport. The service is very good. The rooms are clean and cozy. The beds are comfortable. It is close to a shopping mall and a Greek Restaurant. I would stay here again. I would like to have taken advantage of the park and fly rate but did not know about it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

fort wayne
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

My family and I are loyal to the Hampton Inn brand. We had two rooms at the Hampton Inn Bellingham. Upon arrival, the front desk was not professional nor did they go out of their way to get the two rooms close together. The lobby is a disgrace to the Hampton Inn brand. It smells bad and looked very tired and dirty. The rooms are the same. The carpets are probably 20 years old and haven't been cleaned in years. The toilet lid had a permanent yellow stain on the entire lid!!! The room was also very tired and showed many years of wear and tear. The outlet cover in the bathroom was cracked and broken. I expressed my concerns to the Hampton Inn customer service. I received an email from the manager wanting to know more. I took the time to document my concerns and never heard anything back from the manager. This is my first time ever giving feedback. I felt it was necessary due to the hotel being so bad. I think the other reviewers are employees - there is no way that anyone really staying at this hotel would give it better than a 1 star. Take my word from an avid tripadvisor reader that this hotel is horrible. Don't stay here. Management doesn't really care about you or your feedback!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Alex N, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Bellingham Airport, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for staying with us. We are very sorry for your experience, we are working on improving our guest rooms and property. We understand how important a comfortable stay while traveling is and regret we did not provide you with one. Based on your feedback with our General Manager and your unsatisfactory experience at our property, I do see we have invoked our Hampton 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We appreciate your feedback. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future and seeing how we've improved. Thank you again.

Been to Hampton Inn Bellingham Airport? Share your experiences!