“Very tasty, satisfying experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 65 things to do in Bellingham
Cincinnati, Ohio
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Very tasty, satisfying experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We stopped by the Farmer's Market before boarding the Alaska Marine Highway Ferry. There were lots of booths with wonderful, delicious offerings. Booths were piled high with fruit and vegetables. There were baked goods, drinks, sandwiches, crafts, etc. There were several organic vendors. There were blueberries everywhere!! We ate from our bounty for the two days that we were on the ferry. This was our third time to Bellingham. When we return, I will time it for the Farmer's Market.

Spokane, Washington
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“A good variety”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

This seemed to be a well organized, well attended farmer's market. They had good produce, food, gifts, street entertainers, and other eclectic vendors that makes farmer's markets fun.

Phoenix, Arizona
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Granola meets urban hip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

This is a really nice Saturday Morning Market. There are foods, flowers, things and handiwork for sales.
I enjoy the cheese and great veggies most...we bought lots there last summer when we had an actual kitchen to cook in...not so much staying in a hotel.

The last row has picnic tables and food vendors. Man Pies (across the street) will change your view on the common meat pie / empanada.

Mount Vernon, Washington
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great food, interesting people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Food carts with global taste satisfaction! Lots of cool arts and crafts, entertainers, all around great experience.

Visited July 2013
Steilacoom, Washington
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Music, and flowers, and goodies, Oh My!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Just finished another "Breakfast Cookie" from the Bellingham Market. I polished off my paper cone of Roasted Cinnamon Almonds right away. SInce I had already eaten breakfast and had a second cup of coffee at the nearby bakery I studied the amazing food selection from a distance. More varieties of ethnic food than I see in my local market by far. A full aisle dedicated to hot entrees. Something freshly cooked on site for everyone's taste. I did try a couple of samples and planned ahead for my next trip to their bountiful Saturday Market. Locally roasted coffee was wonderful. Buskers and local musicians played to the large Memorial Day crowd. With Ski to Sea coming up on Sunday in Fairhaven and a local parade downtown there was plenty to see and do. I browsed the local crafts and was reminded how much I love Bellingham. Bright colors and happy voices. Lots of young people and lots of seniors. Visit the Market next time you are in Bellingham and be sure to save room for the food. Open market area is easily accessible with ample parking nearby.

Visited May 2013