“Best place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Guest House

The Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bellingham
The Guest House
Save Saved
You added The Guest House to your Saves list
409 14th St, Bellingham, WA 98225   |
Ranked #7 of 15 Bellingham B&B and Inns
Kauai
“Best place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

My son book the reservation with the owner, she was very pleasure and kind.
The location was central and quite , the owner is interior decorative the room is complete with full kitchen dinning room and leaving room.
It was impeccable clean the owner provide you with snacks for a full week, the bathroom have full of supplies .The mattress and sheet were excellent qualities .I perfect place to relax .
I highly recommend this place. Almost perfect bed and breakfast in the shore of Bellingham.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Business
Whistler, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

My wife, and 2 daughters stayed 2 nights in the 'apartment' suite at the Guest House. We are so pleased that we spent the additional money for this place as opposed to one of the many roadside hotels in the area as it is peaceful, Sharon the owner made us feel welcome and even had a healthy inventory of items available for us in the fridge. The hotel is across the street from the path to Boulevard Park which is beautiful and provides access to the history Fairhaven area. We look forward to returning as a family or just ourselves!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Malibu
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

This hands-down the best B&B I've ever stayed in! Immaculate, beautiful, elegant but still cozy. The full array of complimentary provisions was totally unexpected. A perfect location near the University and Fairhaven District. Sharon was delightful and I feel like I have a new friend. And it was very fairly priced. Sharon thought of every detail and when I was checking out I was still discovering them. I hesitated writing this review--only because I am afraid I'll never be able to book the Guest House again!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo

Been to The Guest House? Share your experiences!