“Park and Fly-Girls Trip!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Bellingham

Save Saved
You added Baymont Inn & Suites Bellingham to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Bellingham
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   125 E. Kellogg Road, Bellingham, WA 98226 (Formerly La Quinta Inn Bellingham)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Bellingham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Santa Rosa, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

A perfect location for all the central attractions of Northern Bellingham. The rooms were in good (less than perfect) shape, nicely decorated and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful, the hot breakfast was superb! Highly recommended . . .

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Baymont2166, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Bellingham, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Thank you for giving us your stamp of approval. The Staff and I are very delighted that you found your stay with us at the Baymont Inn & Suites to be pleasant and comfortable.
Morgan Hill, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I unfortunately had to come for the memorial of my young cousin. Looking quickly for a room that was clean and a good value, I came upon this place. With my online booking I received 20% off with 3+ days of stay, though I do see the room is cheaper rate now. I'm a freak about hotel rooms, not my favorite, but this place was clean and no smells. Yes, the toilets and showers are a lovely shade of peach, but they were clean. The towels were thick and plenty of them. Beds were clean, comfortable, pillows too. A small fridge and microwave were great to have too. The continental breakfast was pretty good, only 1 day with the sausage gravy but a good selection of carbs for my fiending family. I however had a harder time as I have dietary restrictions on carbs and sugar and need more protein, yes there were hardboiled eggs, but not my cup of tea. The staff was really helpful and one girl even offered my 13 yr old daughter to help make a snowman if she wanted (her first real snow, the girl was from Alaska, I think she knows about snow!). We were on the 3rd floor, used the stairs and elevator both clean and smell free. The ONLY thing I didn't like, was that there were two dogs down the hallway I could hear yapping when I was in the hallway. If they were next door that would have made me go crazy, I guess their neighbors didn't mind. My Mom stayed down the road for $50 more a night, she got a work out room on campus and bacon and sausage, but she had to walk in the rain/snow for it, I'll come back to Baymont if I ever need to (hopefully never in these circumstances!). Thanks!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Baymont2166, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Bellingham, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
The staff and I are sorry for your loss but glad you and your family were able to have a comfortable stay with us here at the Baymont Inn & Suites. I am happy to hear that your family was able to take advantage of out complimentary breakfast that is served daily. Regarding the dogs in the hallway, please know that you can contact the front desk at any time and we will be happy to resolve any noise issues. In the end, I am happy that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel and I thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback.
Enumclaw
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

My stay was a business trip. I found that this hotel had all that I needed. The room was comfortable. My room had a microwave and mini fridge. The staff was friendly. The breakfast variety was nice.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Glad that we were able to meet all your needs while you came to the area on your business trip and stayed with us at the Baymont Inn & Suites. Hopefully, next time you will be able to come up for some leisure time and enjoy some of the great outdoor activities and restaurants we have here in Bellingham.

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Bellingham? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Bellingham

Address: 125 E. Kellogg Road, Bellingham, WA 98226 (Formerly La Quinta Inn Bellingham)
Location: United States > Washington > Bellingham
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#7 Business Hotel in Bellingham
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Bellingham 2*
Experience warm hospitality in the heart of the Pacific Northwest at our Baymont Inn and Suites Bellingham hotel. Conveniently located off Interstate 5, our hotel offers easy access to the Alaskan Ferry Terminal, Western Washington University, Bellingham International Airport and a wealth of recreational activities. Enjoy amenities that will make you feel at home. All of our pet-friendly rooms feature a microwave and refrigerator, HBO, free Wi-Fi Internet access and more. Wake up to free continental breakfast and after a busy day, unwind with a soak in our indoor hot tub or a dip in our refreshing outdoor pool. We also offer free large-vehicle parking, suites, pool view rooms and handicapped-accessible rooms at our Bellingham hotel, where kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, stay at Baymont Inn & Suites in Bellingham, WA. Providing you with an enjoyable stay is our first concern. Stay with us and start your day with a big smile! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Bellingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn And Suites Bellingham
Baymont Inn & Suites Bellingham Hotel Bellingham
La Quinta Bellingham
Bellingham La Quinta
La Quinta Hotel Bellingham

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites Bellingham, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.