“Great value and stay!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Bellingham

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Bellingham to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Bellingham
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   125 E. Kellogg Road, Bellingham, WA 98226 (Formerly La Quinta Inn Bellingham)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #12 of 25 Hotels in Bellingham
Morgan Hill, California
“Great value and stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I unfortunately had to come for the memorial of my young cousin. Looking quickly for a room that was clean and a good value, I came upon this place. With my online booking I received 20% off with 3+ days of stay, though I do see the room is cheaper rate now. I'm a freak about hotel rooms, not my favorite, but this place was clean and no smells. Yes, the toilets and showers are a lovely shade of peach, but they were clean. The towels were thick and plenty of them. Beds were clean, comfortable, pillows too. A small fridge and microwave were great to have too. The continental breakfast was pretty good, only 1 day with the sausage gravy but a good selection of carbs for my fiending family. I however had a harder time as I have dietary restrictions on carbs and sugar and need more protein, yes there were hardboiled eggs, but not my cup of tea. The staff was really helpful and one girl even offered my 13 yr old daughter to help make a snowman if she wanted (her first real snow, the girl was from Alaska, I think she knows about snow!). We were on the 3rd floor, used the stairs and elevator both clean and smell free. The ONLY thing I didn't like, was that there were two dogs down the hallway I could hear yapping when I was in the hallway. If they were next door that would have made me go crazy, I guess their neighbors didn't mind. My Mom stayed down the road for $50 more a night, she got a work out room on campus and bacon and sausage, but she had to walk in the rain/snow for it, I'll come back to Baymont if I ever need to (hopefully never in these circumstances!). Thanks!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Baymont2166, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Bellingham, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
The staff and I are sorry for your loss but glad you and your family were able to have a comfortable stay with us here at the Baymont Inn & Suites. I am happy to hear that your family was able to take advantage of out complimentary breakfast that is served daily. Regarding the dogs in the hallway, please know that you can contact the front desk at any time and we will be happy to resolve any noise issues. In the end, I am happy that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel and I thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Enumclaw
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

My stay was a business trip. I found that this hotel had all that I needed. The room was comfortable. My room had a microwave and mini fridge. The staff was friendly. The breakfast variety was nice.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Glad that we were able to meet all your needs while you came to the area on your business trip and stayed with us at the Baymont Inn & Suites. Hopefully, next time you will be able to come up for some leisure time and enjoy some of the great outdoor activities and restaurants we have here in Bellingham.
Richmond, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

I stayed here for 1 night by myself, and upon arrival everything was great, the staff member was really nice. I got into my room, noticed it needed some attention from maintenance staff, paint peeling, rust on metal doors and metal surfaces. That's not too bad for the price. I noticed late in the evening a mechanical humming (but really loud) that went on and off. I hoped it would go away, but it didn't. Every 15 mins for 3-4 minutes, something on the other side of the wall from my headboard, and would wake me up - I am a heavy sleeper too. I was located beside the stairwell which was no problem, but there must have been a hidden mechanical room. I am not one to make a fuss and I just wanted to try and sleep at this point. In the morning I was going to make a comment upon checkout, but the woman just took the key and said "you can go now, thanks for staying with us". No mention or question of how was your stay etc. Not returning here, much better places for $.

Room Tip: Not beside stairwells - sit in the room and listen for a few mins after checking in.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Baymont2166, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Bellingham, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
The staff and I are very sorry to hear that your recent stay with us did not meet the expectations that we strive towards for our property. Please be aware that you can contact the front desk at any time of the day or night, since we have front desk staff 24/7, to let us know of any issues you are having. I am sure that we would have been able to resolve the problem. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to show you our hometown hospitality. In the end, we appreciate the feedback and we thank you for your review.
Bellingham
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

This hotel is a decent place to stay when you are on a budget. It is older but has been kept up. There is a basic breakfast included as well. The pillows are a bit hard so I am glad I brought my own pillows.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Baymont2166, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Bellingham, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Thanks for the review of our hotel and glad that you had a decent stay with us here in Bellingham.

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Bellingham? Share your experiences!