We stayed 2 nights (Aug. 2 &3) while my niece attended Western's orientation. The 2 queen size beds were super comfortable and the bedding was quality white cotton linens with a down alternative quilt that was to die for. I'm already shopping for one just like it so I can replace my feather/down quilt. We arrived on Thursday and the pool area was all ours. They have a nice well-ventelated room to the side of the pool where the hot tub is located along with a large restroom. The setup was nice and all we needed for just 2. The pool and hot tub were on the small side, but it didn't matter to us - it was refreshing and theraputic after shopping.
The fellow who checked us in was very helpful with all the important info about the hotel as well as info about the University where we had to be the next morning. Nice guy, can't remember his name, but we saw him a few times and he greeted us and made us feel welcome. Also ran into staff working the grounds/pool area and housekeeping - everyone was really pleasant. We didn't want or need housekeeping on our second day, but I was able to go to the housekeeping lady in the hall and ask to exchange my towels; she gave me the full set up of coffee, toiletries, cups when I told her we didn't need our room attended to.
It was a comfortable place to stay and I felt at home. The TV was a large flatscreen, the building backs up to a senior living place that is really quiet, and the room was clean. The only thing that wasn't perfect was the commode that seemed to be a little wobbley. As you can see from the rating I gave, it really wasn't that big of a deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience warm hospitality in the heart of the Pacific Northwest at our Baymont Inn and Suites Bellingham hotel. Conveniently located off Interstate 5, our hotel offers easy access to the Alaskan Ferry Terminal, Western Washington University, Bellingham International Airport and a wealth of recreational activities. Enjoy amenities that will make you feel at home. All of our pet-friendly rooms feature a microwave and refrigerator, HBO, free Wi-Fi Internet access and more. Wake up to free continental breakfast and after a busy day, unwind with a soak in our indoor hot tub or a dip in our refreshing outdoor pool. We also offer free large-vehicle parking, suites, pool view rooms and handicapped-accessible rooms at our Bellingham hotel, where kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, stay at Baymont Inn & Suites in Bellingham, WA. Providing you with an enjoyable stay is our first concern. Stay with us and start your day with a big smile! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Wyndham, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Hotels.com so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Bellingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Bellingham Hotel Bellingham
- Baymont Inn And Suites Bellingham
- La Quinta Bellingham
- Bellingham La Quinta
- La Quinta Hotel Bellingham