We get to Bellingham for cross-border shopping trips several times a year, and after trying a couple of other places, this will be our go-to hotel.
We really liked this hotel for several reasons.
1) The price for a room was excellent. We got a king-bed room with a separate seating area, with a microwave and fridge. We travel with our infant daughter, so the space was great.
2) The pool area, while a bit small, is well-kept. And best of all, the pool was warm! So many times hotels keep their pools on the cool side, but this was bathtub warm. Very nice. Our daughter loved it.
3) The breakfast was very good for a budget chain. More than just toast and muffins.
4) Location was good - very close to the mall, and the various other retail complexes.
The minor stuff - this is a budget hotel. The furnishings are a bit tired, but the bed was comfy and the TV was flatscreen HD.
If you are coming to Bellingham for a shopping trip - stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn is located in Bellingham's shopping district, 5 blocks away from the Bellis Fair Mall and close to both Bellingham Airport and Western Washington University. Hotel offers hot breakfast including Belgian waffles, sausage and egg patties, bacon, fruit, yogurt, and baked goods. Guests have access to the indoor pool, spa, sauna and exercise room. High-speed Internet access is available in all guest rooms. Parking is available after check-out: surcharge applies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Bellingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Bellingham Hotel Bellingham
- Bellingham Comfort Inn