My daughter and I stayed at Comfort Inn to be in the area for back-to-school shopping. It was clean and comfortable and the staff was very helpful. After a day of exploring and shopping we were ready to hit the pool and hottub but upon entering the pool room we were hit with the worst chlorine fumes I have ever been exposed to. We were very disappointed as we were exhausted and could have used the relaxation. The pool room badly needs better ventilation. Everything else was great and we would stay again - just not use the pool. We've stayed at the Best Western and the Holiday Inn Express which have both been disappointing lately or we would not have had to shop around.