- Convenient location
- Clean, nicely furnished rooms
- Very comfortable queen size beds
- Soft and firm pillow choices for each bed
- Down duvets
- Light blocking drapes plus sheers
- Windows that open with screens
- Strong water pressure in shower
- Continental breakfast included - gluten-free options: bananas, oranges, apples, hard-boiled, cold eggs, yoghurt, milk, juices, coffee
- Friendly staff
- A/C in room
- Poor sound insulation - We stayed up late packing so that we could sleep in this morning, but the person in the room above us got up at 6 am, and I heard every step. The vibrations traveled down the walls, they creaked, something in our room vibrated - lamp shades? I couldn't quite figure out what I was hearing, but it made enough noise to keep me awake, cutting my night short by 2 hours. In the evening we heard a fellow in the next room singing (in the shower?). Not loudly, but it carried through the wall clearly. We also heard the TV from the room on the other side. Luckily, we could open the window, so the road noise covered those noises.
- Room doors are on strong hinges which slam doors loudly unless you catch them. They woke me up.
- The fan cycle kept waking me and blows air directly over the beds.
- Lots of road noise