This was our 2nd stay at the Comfort Inn, Bellingham. It is now our official place to stay as it meets our needs perfectly! The first time we booked, we booked a standard room with 2 beds. Upon arrival, we realized that it would be a tight fit for our family of 3 young children. We asked to upgrade to the suite and fortunately, the front desk staff was able to accommodate. I'd highly recommend the extra $10 for the suite if you are staying as a family. My husband and I had the bed to ourselves, our own tv and space to stretch out. Our two older children (7&4) shared the pullout sofa and had a tv of their own while our toddler fit comfortably in the same room in the crib provided and already in the room when we checked in. The fridge is a bonus to store snacks, leftover dinner from Billy McHale's (conveniently located across the street) and the all important milk for the kids. We also like that we have stayed on the main floor (no need to tell the kids to stop jumping around!) The room was clean, comfortable and the decor was nicely updated. The bed wasn't as comfortable as our pillow top at home, but it was better than average. The pool and hot tub are awesome features of this hotel and we all enjoyed a swim both visits. The extra added value and convenience of the breakfast included is also great! A good selection to choose from... bagels, toast, cereal, fruit, yogurt, fresh waffles, biscuits, warm sausage and egg patties, coffee and fruit. Staff was friendly and helpful throughout both stays. To top it off, the price is very reasonable with all that it has to offer. We look forward to future stays at this inviting hotel!
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Bellingham Hotel
- Comfort Inn Bellingham Hotel Bellingham
- Bellingham Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn is located in Bellingham's shopping district 5 blocks away from the Bellis Fair Mall close to Bellingham Airport and Western Washington University.Hotel amenities include deluxe complimentary continental breakfast including Belgian waffles fruit yogurt and baked goods. The hotel offer hard boiled eggs as part of the breakfast. Guests have access to the indoor pool spa and sauna and an exercise room. High-speed Internet access is available in all guest rooms. Parking available after check-out surcharge applies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn Bellingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.