“Fine” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Grand Suites

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn Grand Suites to your Saves list
Quality Inn Grand Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   100 E Kellogg Rd, Bellingham, WA 98226 (Formerly Quality Inn Baron Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #14 of 23 hotels in Bellingham
Vancouver
“Fine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

Good sized room, comfortable, modern. Only gripe was the Internet which was pathetically slow. A small point perhaps but important

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple

170 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Abbotsford, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

I stayed here overnight before flying out of Bellingham Airport for a five day trip. The hotel and room was very nice. The breakfast looked quite good, although because my flight left at 7 a.m. and the breakfast is served from 6 a.m. on, I was unable to sample more than just a quick drink. Parking for the nights while on my trip was $8 a day, which I think is only $1 less than the airport parking. I had to wait for a taxi (for which they paid) both going to the airport and coming back, so I never actually saw the shuttle. My flight arrived into Bellingham just after noon, so I am not sure why I had to wait 25 minutes for a taxi.

I will probably stay here again, but most likely just drive and park near the airport.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Eastsound, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011

I've stayed here 2 times on business trips. Both times I was pleased with the cleanliness and the comfortable bed. The room is large, and I'd definitely stay here again when I have my family with me. There is also a nice selection at breakfast-biscuits and gravy and waffles, plus the standard fare. I'd recommend this hotel to my friends.

Room Tip: I asked to change rooms to the back side-facing the dead end street. Very quiet.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Liverpool
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2011

Our room was clear and a standard motel style room. The hotel is nothing special but it does everything you want it to and to a good standard. Breakfast was nice and lots of people seemed to be using the pool. You get a free shuttle too and from the airport which is handy.

Mission, Bc
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2011

We stopped here overnight waiting for our flight in the morning. I was amazed at the room, King size bed, huge Jacuzzi tub and continental breakfast for under $100.
Shuttle to the airport and parking for the week, although the parking was extra, it was great value for the money.

Maple Ridge, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011

Booked hotel through Hotels.com. It was our Anniversary so took the family out and needed a
suite for 5. Upon arrival we found we were booked only for 3 adults,not 5. Maria and Brian were
wonderful and bent backwards to accomadate us. We finally ended up having 2 adjoining rooms, which was perfect for us....Wow! That was so nice and most appreciated, by all. Brian was a "GEM" and Thank-you. The rooms were nice, updated TV'S, beds comfortable and the kitchenette came in very handy. Location was good, close to most shopping. The kids loved the pool.. Continental breakfast was more than sufficient with Waffles, bagels, danish, fruit, etc.
From our experience we would highly recommend this hotel and will surely be back. A & J,
Maple Ridge, B.C.

Room Tip: Their suites only accomodate 2-3 people.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Quesnel, Bc Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2011

We stayed at the Quality Inn Baron Suites from Aug. 9 to 12th, 2011. We decided to do some shopping in Bellingham and needed a place to stay. Found this one one the internet.
It was a very quite room. Comfortable king size bed and free wireless internet. Also had free parking.
The continental breakfast was okay. One morning there was no coffee made. The other morning the orange juice was so watered down it hardly had any flavor. The sausage sauce was empty on another morning. Seating area was very full. Ended up sitting at a table outside. It wasn't until the morning that we came down to check out that we saw a sign for extra seating in a room behind the office. Very good location. Nice and close to Bellis Fair Mall, Costco and Walmart and Fred Meyer.
All in All we would stay there again. We paid $104.00 per night which isn't out of line with other hotels.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn Grand Suites? Share your experiences!