“Good quality for the Price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Bellingham

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Bellingham to your Saves list
Days Inn Bellingham
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   215 Samish Way, Bellingham, WA 98225 (Formerly Ramada Inn Bellingham)   |
Ranked #16 of 23 hotels in Bellingham
Portland, Oregon
“Good quality for the Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We stayed at this hotel for a family event. It is easy to get to. Right off the I-5, but far enough away not to get I-5 traffic noise. Only a few minutes drive to downtown Bellingham. We stayed in a first floor room. On the first floor you do get some noise from the parking lot, but otherwise it was quiet. The room was clean and the decor was updated. Everything worked properly. The bed seemed new and was very comfortable. The staff was courteous, check in was quick, the price was reasonable and breakfast was included in the price. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Nav996, General Manager at Days Inn Bellingham, responded to this review, yesterday
To Karen B,

Thank you for taking time out to write us a review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.

257 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I've stayed at the days before and its always been good, I like that they've updated the furniture and carpets. Went from being bland to a much more updated modern look. The front staff is nice and helpful, which I appreciate. I think its a good value for the level of service and product they provide.

• Stayed June 2014
To Ajay356,

Thank you for writing us an exceptional review. We are glad you like the updates that we have done. We hope to see you again soon.

Vancouver
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This place was the most gross day inn I have been, when we went to our room all I could smell was mold, we got in to our room there was stains on your bed cover, hair. I couldn't sleep because of the smell and when we were checking out I told the girl about the smell and we could see the mild in the bathroom, she said there is nothing they can do???? :( this place smell so bad!

• Stayed June 2014
To Yasmine25here,

Thank you for your review. We have been newly renovated and we offer a clean and comfortable hotel room. Our rooms always have freshly washed sheets and freshly washed towels. We take pride into offering an exceptional guest experience. Please contact me directly at extension 177 so we can discuss this matter further.

Santa Fe
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Sometimes I go cheap, sometimes not but I never try to hold the lower price motels (Day's Inn, Motel 6, Travelodge, etc.) to the standards of the pricier motels (Holiday Inn, Marriott, etc.). However, when I pay about 1/3rd more ($90. opposed to $60), I expect a little more. All I got at the Day's Inn compared to a Motel 6 was a slightly larger towel and a ho-hum breakfast. Now, service was fine, motel was a little old but things worked and it was clean but was it worth a 1/3rd more than the Motel 6 down the street. I don't believe so.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Nav996, General Manager at Days Inn Bellingham, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
To Robert T,

Thank you for taking time out to write us a review. The rates do vary from season to season for us. During the summer our rates tend to go a little higher and we try to base our rates off what our competition is doing. We do not try to compete with the Motel 6 as we believe we offer a much better product and better service. We hope to see you next time you are in town.

Nav Narwal

Been to Days Inn Bellingham? Share your experiences!