“Good Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Bellingham

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Bellingham to your Saves list
Days Inn Bellingham
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   215 Samish Way, Bellingham, WA 98225 (Formerly Ramada Inn Bellingham)   |
Ranked #16 of 23 hotels in Bellingham

267 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Longview, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed at in Bellingham. Our room walls were covered in stains and marks. Room 201. Mattress needs replaced. There was mold growing on the walls in the shower. The door doesn't shut all the way so you can hear everything in the hall. If you have reservations cancel them. It's not worth it.

• Stayed November 2013
Nav996, General Manager at Days Inn Bellingham, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
To LastStop5,

Thank you for taking time to write us a review. I assure you that we take pride in our rooms and our housekeeping do a great job cleaning them. As we are going through some remodeling, if you give us another change I am sure you will enjoy your future stay. When making your reservation please give me a call directly at extension 177. Hope to hear from you soon.

Bellingham, Washington, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

The young employees at the front desk were so helpful to me...way beyond the call of any job...real hearts, real caring.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Nav996, General Manager at Days Inn Bellingham, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
To Ariel L,

Thank you for taking time out to write us a review. I am glad the front desk service was excellent and you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again soon.

Surrey, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

My best friend and I stayed at this property on Wednesday November, 06 2013. Megan the front desk agent was very friendly and helpful. she provided us with great information about downtown Bellingham and called us a taxicab to get there. Upon returning to the property (late twilight hours) we then actually spent some time in the room. The room number was 104 a room with 2 queen beds. The beds were clean and comfortable. There was no noise throughout the night-which is always a plus. There was however, a slight smell of smoke to the room, which we mentioned to the manager at checkout. The manager then provided a discount, which made me feel extra special.
The next time I come to Bellingham I will stay at this property.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
To Aaron S,

Thank you for taking time out to write us a review. I am happy to hear that Megan was very friendly and helpful. Here at Days Inn we try to provide that best service possible. I would like to apologize for the smell of smoke in the room, as we have a strict non-smoking policy with a $250 fine, however, we do have situations where a guest may not follow the rules. See you again soon.

Moncton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I booked here on a recommendation of a friend. I must say that it is a great place and very good value for your money. The hotel looks like it has had some upgrades and the common areas were well cared for. The room was clean and service was exceptional. It certainly was nice to enjoy a good breakfast too. Thanks folks for a great time. We'll be back again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
To Joe_moncton_13,

Thank you for taking time out to write us a review. We are doing some remodeling and we are glad you noticed. We want all of our guests to have an exceptional experience when they stay with us. Thank you again and hope to see you soon.

Miramichi, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

This was my first stay at days inn, in Bellingham, and I must say that it was one of the best hotels I have stayed at in a while. The staff were very friendly and I felt looked after the entire duration of my stay. Along with that, the rooms were beautiful and clean and I felt as though I were right at home. I will be back on my next trip for sure!!

• Stayed November 2013
To KylCl,

Thank you for writing us a review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, as a Chairman's Award winner we take pride into providing exceptional customer service and a clean room. Hope to see you again soon.

Miramichi, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

I travel to Bellingham for work a few dozen times a year and always stay at the Days Inn. These guys are very proactive with maintaining the property, staff are always smiling and breakfast is top notch every morning. This time in particular there was a new machine that made pancakes at the press of a button, SUPER COOL & DELICIOUS!

I recommend all travelers to give this place a try when in Bellingham.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
To Harmanv,

Thank you for taking time out to write us an excellent review. We appreciate the feedback on what we do well and the areas we can improve. I'm glad you liked our new pancake maker, it has been a huge hit amongst our guests. We will see you next time you're in town.

Nav Narwal

Been to Days Inn Bellingham? Share your experiences!