“days inn bellingham” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Bellingham

You added Days Inn Bellingham to your Saves list
Days Inn Bellingham
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   215 Samish Way, Bellingham, WA 98225 (Formerly Ramada Inn Bellingham)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #19 of 25 Hotels in Bellingham
canada
“days inn bellingham”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

just a question SINCE I HAVEN'T STAYED AT THIS HOTEL YET.I was just wondering if this hotel or any others that are listed have shuttle service, I wish that these people would include that info ,from in my case at the train station in Bellingham to the hotel, or does any one know what a cab ride would cost?? P.S sorry if I had to rate this hotel ,but for me to post this note ,I had to put some thing down, will write a better review once I have decided to stay or not, just find a good rate as of now is my main concerned..

Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
check996, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Bellingham, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
We do not have a shuttle bus but we do offer packages that include transportation to the airport or train station. These packages can only be booked directly through us and do not apply to online reservations or reservations made through a travel agency. Please call us directly to book, we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Bainbridge Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I have stayed here before and found the hotel to be a good value. The location is great for visiting the area and the rooms clean and the beds comfortable. A little noise from other rooms hamper sleep a bit but not any more than other places. The breakfast was good and the staff friendly.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Bellingham? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Bellingham

Address: 215 Samish Way, Bellingham, WA 98225 (Formerly Ramada Inn Bellingham)
Location: United States > Washington > Bellingham
Ranked #19 of 25 Hotels in Bellingham
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Bellingham 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Days Inn Bellingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Bellingham Hotel Bellingham
Bellingham Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Bellingham, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.