“Pleasantly Surprised” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Bellingham

You added Days Inn Bellingham to your Saves list
Days Inn Bellingham
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   215 Samish Way, Bellingham, WA 98225 (Formerly Ramada Inn Bellingham)   |
Ranked #17 of 25 Hotels in Bellingham
Henderson, Nevada
“Pleasantly Surprised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2011

The Days Inn in Bellingham was very clean and has been recently redecorated. The room was modern looking with a flat screen TV. The bed was very comfy. The free breakfast was OK. They had hard boiled eggs, toaster waffles, muffins, cereal, oatmeal, and plenty of juices and coffee. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
GIG HARBOR
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

This hotel seemed like a good deal and since it is in the Wyndham family, I expected much better from them. A big disappointment...the rooms need to be updated and bathrooms refurbished. The walls are so thin you hear everything--we were awaken at 4am by people in the hallway laughing, talking and banging doors.The continental breakfast was all carbs, so not much choice wise. The front desk personnel were friendly and nice.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011 via mobile

Ideally situated right off of the I-5 and 45 minutes to the Premium Outlets. It looks a little old on the outside however it is very nice on the inside.
The receptionists were friendly and check in was quick. The room was spacious and clean, and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good and included cereals, boiled eggs, bagels, and pastries. We were very pleased with our stay!

• Stayed August 2011
Kelowna
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011

This place leaves nothing to be desired by a traveller who seeks clean, comfortable and reasonably priced accomodation. It compares favorably with other Days Inn operations where we have stayed, and the location is convenient for travellers(close to I-5,yet quiet). Can be recommended to singles, doubles or families.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Vancouver, WA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2011

We travelled to Bellingham for a recent international family gathering. Our preference has been Days Inn, and while the price was a bit steep in my opinion for a Days Inn, we knew that the premises would be clean and the property well maintained.

The handicapped bathroom was well constructed to meet our needs; the only drawbacks were that the "deluxe" continental breakfast was really nothing out of the ordinary - in fact, we have had much better continental breakfasts elsewhere at other economy priced inns - and that the internet access was painfully slow, even at the guest access computer in the lobby.

Incidentally, the mattresses were much too soft for our liking.

While we still like the Days Inn brand, I don't think that this particular lodging deserves the much higher than average nightly rate that is being charged.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2011

I stayed in Bellingham recently, admittedly against my will; my boss sent me up there for this ridiculous business pitch; Well, anyway I finished up with my business around 5 and enjoyed a nice quiet dinner, after that, I headed back to the hotel for a quiet night.

After a couple of hours of boring television I decided to read the current novel I am into and hit the hay. That's when it happened... I don't know if there was kind of strange event going on at hotel this weekend, but when i turned off the lights and shut my eyes a strange drumming noise filled the air.

For a moment, I thought that it was someone running up the stairs in the hotel, but slowly I realized it was the sound of an aburukuwa, the open drum of the Akan people of Ghana. This strange, alluring sound filled the night and I decided I had to investigate it's source before I could possibly rest comfortably.

I was greeted in the hall by a dark woman dressed in a minimal night gown and was invited in to the room next door;

Well, needless to say I had a wonderful stay, and will surely return very soon!

Room Tip: Stay on the 2nd floor!
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2011 via mobile

Clean rooms, good location with restaurants and grocery stores nearby. Just off of the I-5. Free breakfast. Nice staff making sure the breakfast items were well stocked and tables were clean. Room had a nice flat screen too. Really good rate and would come back again. Has a pool/spa but did not use.

• Stayed June 2011

Been to Days Inn Bellingham? Share your experiences!