“Fresh and Flavorful” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Santa Cruz, California
“Fresh and Flavorful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I am frequently in Bellingham on business and look forward to dining at Soy House. I can dine alone, read a paper or talk with the staff. The food is fresh, healthy and flavorful. My favorite is the green papaya salad. All of the soups are delicious. Authentic, yet creative cuisine.

I prefer to dine at the counter so I can watch the artful preparation.

The dessert menu is a bit limited. I wish there was more to select.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Seattle, WA
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I've never had a bad meal here. They're very accommodating to customers with food restrictions. i.e. gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, etc.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bellingham, Washington
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We regularly eat at Soy House. The manager/owner is the nicest man, as is all the family.
The food is delicious and consistent. It's a small place but the food and service are big time.

Visited April 2013
San Francisco
“Very Fresh Ingredients!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I was visiting from San Francisco and went here based on the positive Yelp reviews. It was great! In SF there are so many Vietnamese restos but I just loved Soy House. The food was fresh and delicious and the staff will go out of its way to accommodate customers. I ordered the spring roll and chicken salad. I thought it was strange that the menu offers just one spring roll at $1.99 but it was one big roll cut in two and was the perfect size. The chicken salad was delicious - a bed of lettuce with slivers of carrots and cucumbers and bean sprouts. The peanut dressing that came with the salad was just okay - I asked for the vinaigrette that is served with bun and liked that much better with the salad. The prices were very reasonable and the ingredients they use is very fresh. I hope to find a little gem like this back in San Francisco. But the next time I'm back in Bellingham, I will definitely return to this place!

Visited August 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“Nice Surprise, off the beaten path.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

On our way to dropping off family members to the airport we pulled into this out of the way mall looking for a quick meal. We were pleased with the quality and value of our sandwiches. The service was prompt and personal, and the ambiance inviting. We will be returning as there appears to be many dishes we would like to enjoy.

• Visited May 2013