“Vegan Heaven!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Seattle, Washington
“Vegan Heaven!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

My Bride is vegan and is always looking for places like this one, this place is her heaven. I like the walnut prawns!!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Bellingham, Washington
“Always Top Notch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Who would think you could have some of the best tasting Pizza at a Vietnamese restaurant? Tony makes great pizza in the brick oven...the Pho is always delicious and it is run by a lovely family. Get there early for lunch as it is always busy.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bellingham, Washington
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

We've gone to Soy House a few times now and every time it's been excellent. Our most recent visit we tried a few other items. This time we got the Chicken Pizza with cilantro-pesto sauce and it was fantastic! We ordered both #23 & #29 Pho. (1 with beef & 1 with shrimp) Both were great! The difference I see with this restaurant vs. others in town that serve Pho is that Soy House has a plate full of fresh ingredients they bring out with the Pho. The fresh bean sprouts, basil and lime wedges are a great addition! We also tried a couple of the spring roll's as an appetizer that were great & tasted fresh as well.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nanaimo, Canada
“Fresh clear taste, gourmet quality Thai & Vietnamese dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

My best friends in Bellingham, WA shared this restaurant find with us on our last trip. I had the green curry dish with chicken, two of my friends shared the Seafood delight, my wife had sticky rice with a special teriyaki chicken type sauce. We started with lovely spring rolls.

Simply some of the best asian food I have experienced anywhere. The flavors are clear and distinct partly due to the freshness of the ingredients and the sauces are not burdened with traditional tricks like MSG. Crisp clean taste and delicious. The service is friendly and quite good and meal prep is reasonably quick. I am a fan of this restaurant now and look forward to checking out other dishes on future Bellingham visits.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome food, fresh ingredients”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

I simply love this place. It has the best Pho I have ever had! Can't get tired of going there. The fresh spring roll with fried tofu tastes awesome. Good service and environment. The price is great too!