“Dinner with a view of the bay....” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Drinks, Seating, Waitstaff
West Linn, Oregon
“Dinner with a view of the bay....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Be sure to have a cocktail in the bar....great drinks...Happy Hour and a fantastic view of the Bay. Dinner was very nice. Service was attentive. It's a favorite with the locals, so be sure to make reservations!

Minnesota
“Great brunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Just had a wonderful Sunday Brunch at Anthony's . Eggs Benedict with crab cakes was delicious. The fruit plate and coffee cake basket were at the table before we ordered and the clam chowder was also excellent. Our server was prompt and pleasant. Wished we had a great restaurant like this near where we live!

Bellingham, Washington
“Happy hour is special”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

I have been to the Hearthfire at least a half dozen times. twice I just went for Happy Hour which is fabulous. Sat at the bar and enjoyed a conversation with a stranger sitting next. The cab and a pizza were just perfect and very reasonably priced. Other times we sat in the restaurant for a full meal. Enjoyed that too. Good place to come for a meal. View is always changing.

• Visited September 2013
Bellingham, Washington
“Private Dining Room - FABULOUS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

We recently hosted the 80th birthday party for my mom in the Hearthfire Private Dining Room. It was wonderful! The service was amazing - so attentive, cut our cake and served it for us, just anything we needed to make it a perfect event. I can't say enough about how happy we were with the event, and my mom was delighted with everything. My favorite dishes here: crab corn chowder, bread, artichoke dip, and my daughter loved her salmon salad!

Visited September 2013
“not one I'll go to again”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I ordered shrimp and my husband ordered the ciopinnio. the shrimp was dried out and the ciopinnio didn't have the kick we are used to. the service was just ok. the waitress only checked in on us once after we ordered. we didn't get any refills on our drinks. the view was beautiful but the restaurant was freezing.

• Visited September 2013