My stay in Bellingham was for 3 nights at the Coachman Inn, and had no problems. The price was one of the lowest in the area, so I was willing to accept low quality but was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and quiet of the place.
The clerk was friendly and quickly took care of my admission. Besides a slightly cracked picture and low water presure shower, there wasn't anything wrong with the room and the premises was mostly free of litter. Easily within walking distance of WWU, grocery stores, and the bus station. Definitely my first choice if I find myself visiting the university in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Coachman Hotel
- Coachman Hotel Bellingham
- Coachman Motel Bellingham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good quality rooms at a fair price. complementary breakfast, wireless internet, extended cable with 10 HBO channels, free local calls, Fitness center with Dry Sauna, heated swimming pool, and coin laundry on site. Clean and comfortable rooms and customer service at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Coachman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.