I had a very good stay at this Motel and loved the greeting at the door. Walking in I felt comfortable and the lobby was clean and just nice! The owner is a very nice man and the young men at the counter are just as nice! The room was clean and comfortable and had everything I needed to study and read. The grounds have nice maintenance around the buildings and I certainly welcomed the continental breakfast I was invited to eat in the morning after I woke up. The maid was very pleasant and asked me several times if there was anything I needed. My stay was 4 days and every morning I was greeted by the owner and his smile and was promptly woke on my request ring ring. The rates are very fair and I would recommend the rates and service to everyone. There are several places to eat in the vacinity and being near I-5 was nice for northbound or southbound travels. Also being just 10 minutes into the heart of Bellingham.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good quality rooms at a fair price. complementary breakfast, wireless internet, extended cable with 10 HBO channels, free local calls, Fitness center with Dry Sauna, heated swimming pool, and coin laundry on site. Clean and comfortable rooms and customer service at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Coachman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coachman Hotel Bellingham
- Coachman Motel Bellingham