My family stayed at the Coachman Inn for 2 nights in April 2014. The other reviews cover it well, this hotel is older, but clean and comfortable with good wifi, very comfortable beds, and an excellent breakfast. There is some road noise, which my family slept through without any issues. The owner's son was very pleasant and clearly committed to providing a good experience. If you happen to be going to Vancouver, I recommend using the SR543 border crossing and crossing early in the morning and coming back to the US late in the evening. We got to the border crossing into Canada at 9:00 AM on a Tuesday and there was no wait at the SR543 border crossing. We came back to the US around 6:00 PM and had a fairly long wait. This web site provides up to date wait times: http://www.wsdot.com/traffic/border/default.aspx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good quality rooms at a fair price. complementary breakfast, wireless internet, extended cable with 10 HBO channels, free local calls, Fitness center with Dry Sauna, heated swimming pool, and coin laundry on site. Clean and comfortable rooms and customer service at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Coachman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coachman Hotel Bellingham
- Coachman Motel Bellingham