We picked this hotel based on TA reviews planning to stay just one night while traveling with friends from Seattle to Vancover via Woodinville and it's tasting rooms.
The hotel is far from new, but everything was freshly painted and well maintained, rooms were of average size but did have a little fridge and there was a shared microwave in the hall. The bathroom was impeccable and the towels though motel size were much fluffier than most.
Wifi worked well and breakfast though called continental was really continental plus as it included boiled eggs, soy milk options and really google green tea.
We were 2 couples traveling and the first morning we decided to stay another night and keep the room as a base to visit the San Juan Islands. So we stayed 2 nights in stead of one.
Our 2 rooms were upstairs near the office end. They were quiet with no road noise. The heater cycling on and off was a bit noisy but we got around that by putting the fan to continuous the second night.
The place was really cared for, staff were helpful. Not a luxury spot, but comfortable and really good value at under $60 USD for 2 people. Would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good quality rooms at a fair price. complementary breakfast, wireless internet, extended cable with 10 HBO channels, free local calls, Fitness center with Dry Sauna, heated swimming pool, and coin laundry on site. Clean and comfortable rooms and customer service at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Coachman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coachman Hotel Bellingham
- Coachman Motel Bellingham