The Coachman is the perfect "on the way" hotel. We flew into Vancouver late and drove to Bellingham. Its a short trip and then we avoid this busy border lineup in the morning. At any rate, we didn't want to spend a ton because we were getting up the next day and heading to Seattle.
The rooms are dated yes, but clean, which is what I wanted.
The staff are terrific and I enjoyed the breakfast area.
Perfect for what we wanted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good quality rooms at a fair price. complementary breakfast, wireless internet, extended cable with 10 HBO channels, free local calls, Fitness center with Dry Sauna, heated swimming pool, and coin laundry on site. Clean and comfortable rooms and customer service at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Coachman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coachman Hotel Bellingham
- Coachman Motel Bellingham