We weren't sure what to expect with such a low price but we were pleasantly surprised. First off, both the gentlemen who served us when we checked in and then out were wonderful, attentive and friendly. The room was very clean. We had two beds and the room was small but comfortable. Sure, the bathroom needed some renovations, but it was very clean. The only drawback was the noise from the I-5, but we travel with a portable white noise machine (about $40-50 and worth every penny).
Breakfast was in the lobby and consisted of assorted cold cereals, a good variety of juices and milk, delicious muffins and donuts as well as some bananas and coffee. We are not coffee drinkers so I cannot attest to their coffee making skills. The breakfast area was neat and tidy.
Wi-fi internet is important to us and it worked very well, just get the code when you check in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good quality rooms at a fair price. complementary breakfast, wireless internet, extended cable with 10 HBO channels, free local calls, Fitness center with Dry Sauna, heated swimming pool, and coin laundry on site. Clean and comfortable rooms and customer service at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Coachman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coachman Hotel Bellingham
- Coachman Motel Bellingham