Very clean and immaculately kept motel, very much in the tradition of a what we remember on Route 66. Everything works correctly. A very friendly staff who attend to your needs immediately with obvious pride in what they do. The small pool is clean and adequate for a warm day's swim. Our bed was as good as any three star hotel. In contrast to other hotels in town, the price for a room is extremely fair. They offered secure storage for our bikes. The hotel was in a prerect location not more than a mile from downtown Bellingham and directly east of the Fairhaven village. There was nothing that one can criticize. The breakfast includes hard boiled eggs, cereals, toast and bagels and the fruit is fresh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good quality rooms at a fair price. complementary breakfast, wireless internet, extended cable with 10 HBO channels, free local calls, Fitness center with Dry Sauna, heated swimming pool, and coin laundry on site. Clean and comfortable rooms and customer service at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Coachman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coachman Hotel Bellingham
- Coachman Motel Bellingham