“One of the worst experiences of my life” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #246 of 450 restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night
“One of the worst experiences of my life”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

This place is very NAZI in nature.
Hard to believe how bad every aspect of this place was.
They have the worst staff imaginable and it comes from the top down.
The security staff aussaulted my friend who suffered extensive injury and had to go straight to the ER and now in a leg brace with very serious injurys.
I couldnt believe what I saw.
The entire vibe here is just uncomfortable and pompous and even fascist.
The staff is so phony, rude unprofessional and laughable.
The comedy was very low intellect to the point of rediculous.
The food was horrible and overpriced and the drinks were also very overpriced.
I have other friends who have also had traumaticly bad experienes here.
This place has major issues and its hard to believe its even in business.
Unless your a masacist who likes to be aussalted, insulted, treated as inferior and profane and want to pay for it than avoid the parlor at all costs.
Bellevue is bad enough as it is, but this place is on another whole new level of low this place is the record breaker.
The comedy room is also very small and cramped.
If you want to get hustled and feel
like it than this is your place.
Be careful if you go here this place is super creepy and you may end up in the ER.

• Visited May 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

45% Recommend
Bellevue, Washington
“Late drinks and dance floor ok. Great comeny club!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Service is not great and crown either, lets say you go here when you don't feel like dressing up and have a crowd with whom you want to play pool and maybe dance later on.

The best thing here was the comedy club on wednesdays, and the fact that one night i lost my passport and they carefully kept it for me.. The security boss was really nice and joked about it each time I went back.

Visited August 2012
covington
“Prices are a joke”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Went here for the first time and was not impressed from the minute we walked in, free photo booth was broken, a line to get sat in the comedy club even though we were VIP. We had bought our tickets through a deal at Costco where we were supposed to be front row and center but since one of the girls who worked there bought a bunch of tickets she got our seats and we sat behind her. Poor. Especially because management stood behind me bad mouthing her. The tables and chairs are right on top of each other it was impossible to move, I kicked the lady across from me countless times on accident. The food was good, the drinks mediocre but not worth $11/ea!! The service was mediocre as well, kept forgetting things I asked. But the comedians were hilarious, I've never laughed so hard! Don't know if I'll come back here or not.. Oh did I mention there's a 2 item minimum purchase per person so you are guaranteed to spend at least $20 on top of your tickets!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
West Jordan
“Fun atmosphere, great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

The food was great. I was there for a large corporate lunch. The service was a little disorganized. I finally got a drink, but getting a refill was apparently out of the question. Too few servers for the number of people.

Visited February 2013
Englewood, Colorado
“Pool Blist”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great spot for playing pool and glacing at games with no volume, but the crowd is very pretenious. There is more of an interest in who you will be leaving with versus who you arrived with or if you came solo.

Visited January 2013