“Great food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Went in for a very quick lunch with the hubby. They were a little slow (was just after 1pm so we thought it would be way faster) restaurant want to busy and the servers were quick to take our order. Food was excellent and very hot but mine came out before my husband's.

94% Recommend
Redmond, Washington
“Good Thai Vegeterian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

We went there for dinner and had very great experience. They had lots of choices for vegetarian food. Service was good and ambiance was great. Food was spicy as requested.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bellevue, Washington
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I went couple of time, like the quality and test of food.I'm vegetarian, so I can't say any thing about non-veg. My favorite is Thai Pad.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Austin, Texas, United States
“Some of the best Thai food I've had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Have visited this restaurant on a number of occasions and been consistently impressed with the quality of the Thai food. Typically, I will order a Pad Thai to "try out" a new Thai place. Thai Kitchens Pad Thai was a perfect balance of peanut and spice and cool (bean sprouts) and hot (meat and sauce). Also had the panang curry and found it very good as well. for the purists, Portions are large enough for 2 to split, but the food is so good, I often eat them all by myself! I can't speak to the higher levels of spice, but in a city dominated by Asian options, Thai Kitchen is a good choice!
BTW, be sure and try the mango sticky rice as well.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Houston, Texas, United States
“Outstanding taste!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

When I knew I was going to Bellevue, WA on business I looked up restaurants that I would get some Rapid Reward dining points for. Thai Kitchen showed up. So on the last day I went there for lunch with my colleagues. Once I figured out the "spice" system I ordered up an Orange Chicken dish with "3 stars" for spiciness. I was not disappointed. Some of the best Orange Chicken I've ever had. The food was served hot and the great taste lasted throughout the meal. The only nit-pic I have is they seemed to hesitate when we asked to split the ticket. This should be done without issue and with ease if you expect business customers. Otherwise you can go wrong eating at this establishment.

• Visited April 2013