“A must stop! !! Great food and a fantastic market” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 460 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Camano Island, Washington
“A must stop! !! Great food and a fantastic market”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Between the market and lunch for four. .. we dropped $150 and it's so worth it. Loaded up on meats, yogurt drinks, and seasonings. Good saffron pricing. We had a big spread of gyro, two wraps, dolmas and kibbeh.
So good. Too bad we live over an hour away without traffic. ...

“Nice family runs the place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Middle Eastern deli and grocery. Stop in for a crepe or sandwich, purchase some olives and feta for home..several varieties to choose from

Visited May 2014
Seattle
“Fantastic Mediterranean sandwiches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

When a friend heard that I love Mediterranean food, she surprised me with the Garlic Chicken Wrap from Byblos Deli. It was so great; tangy and garlicky. My husband and I finally went in for dinner and the food was just as good as I remembered. He had the Falafel Wrap which he said was delicious and I ordered the Garlic Chicken. They serve several kinds of Baklava; the Greek Triangle was delicious. It is a casual restaurant; spotless, and with very friendly staff. During our meal we watched many people come in to shop at the attached Mediterranean grocery. It was so fun to see their smiles as they found a familiar product. We'll be back!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lopez Island, Washington
“The best restaurant in the state.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Nicest people, best food, and coolest market next door. You have to eat here; the owners are the absolute best.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Seattle
“Amazing Lebanese and Turkish delights”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

When I first arrived in Seattle almost 8 years ago, good Mediterranean food was impossible to find. Even supplies were quite limited. Then about 2 years ago, I went to some picnic with friends and someone brought some store-bought Hummus. Having tried many americanized versions of this amazing food, I was quite skeptical, but decided to give it a try. It was the real thing. Looked at the label - and the next day I landed in Byblos Deli.

Owners are a Lebanese couple. He cooks, and he knows how to make authentic Lebanese food. Hummus, Falafel, Kibbeh, and a version of Knafe (or Kunafe). Food was amazing.

Then, a few months ago, they also hired a turkish lady who makes Turkish food. Their Burek is one of the best I have ever tasted, and I have tried many. I've tried other things and they were also great.

if you are Israeli, or just love good Mediterranean food this is the place. You would never guess it, but the looks - in a small strip mall on a street in Bellevue, but its really worth the drive. Also great supplies - olive oil, pickles, Halva, olives. etc.

• Visited May 2014