“abhorrent customer service” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #139 of 450 restaurants in Bellevue
Bellevue
“abhorrent customer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2008

The yogurt is very tasty but certianly not worth the money. They charge $1.00 for one topping and give you a minute amount of topping. For that price, I could get close to a pound of bananas or some other fruit. Furthermore, the customer service is really bad. I have been there numerous times since they opened and the servers are really untrained & unprofessional. The other day, I asked for two toppings of which, one was banana. There was a quarter of a banana open and I said I wanted them to use a new one. They said that it hadn't been opne too long and that they don't open new ones if an old one is already there. Fine, but the point is that if I have paid $1 for a topping and the previous person who shared that banana also gave the same price, then why am I getting only a quarter of it when he/she got 3/4 of the banana? I guess I should have told them to skip the topping then and there. Then, someone with me dropped their yogurt and the guy asked the servers if he could get another one. They said, well (in a tone) usually we don't do this but we will do it this time. OK, done. No, the oriental female there kept repeating how this is not there policy but they are doing it for us. Well, if it is not your policy, don't do it. Why repeat it again and again. I know and speak English, once is enough. She was so discriminating and rude from the start. I have always hated their customer service and the amount they serve for the price they charge. Although the yogurt is good, it is not worth being insulted and infuriated. They really need to get new staff who like their job and get real about the prices! Jerks!

66% Recommend
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“just missing the original w/ shaved ice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2008

just missing the original w/ shaved ice

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I gave it another try and now I'm in love with it. Original, with no toppings, does it for me.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2008

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The only thing I don't like about this place is the price. $5 bucks for a small cup of frozen yogurt and two toppings...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2008

The only thing I don't like about this place is the price. $5 bucks for a small cup of frozen yogurt and two toppings which I could eat in 4 bites? Jahmon!

“yogurt & fruit”