“goog price and food .... sushi bar!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“goog price and food .... sushi bar!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2008

goog price and food .... sushi bar!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Very Americanized Japanese food, but actually it's not bad.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2008

Very Americanized Japanese food, but actually it's not bad.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Meh, I tried eating there twice and I didn't enjoy either of my meals. I wouldn't recommend it.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2008

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Ok service and food. The...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2008

Ok service and food. The bar has a nice selection of alcohol.

Calabasas, California
“Great sashimi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2007

Today, I had lunch at Yama. I had received Yama as a recommendation from the Westin concierge. It's a short walk from the hotel. The sashimi was very fresh & fabulous. I ordered a lunch special. The lunch specials range from $10-15. The miso soup was great, especially because of the terrible weather. The special came with a ton of food. Their nighttime menu looks great too. I will probably go back there tomorrow for dinner.