“great location” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 27 Hotels in Bellevue
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

I love how close this is to the Bellevue square mall.

Its clean and comfortable. Wifi only in the lobby unless you want to pay.
And wish there was an ipod dock.

Staff is super nice. I really enjoyed it here.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Rita S, Executive Assistant at Westin Bellevue, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
We appreciate your review and thank you for sharing your feedback. So delighted you enjoyed your time with us and our wonderful location for upscale, chic shopping at sophisticated Bellevue Square Shopping Center. Thank you for your kind words for our friendly staff and remarking on the cleanliness of our hotel.

We are pleased to offer complimentary internet for guests in our lobby and Cypress Lounge & Wine Bar. For a daily fee of $12.95 guest may connect up to three devices in their guest rooms for a 24 hour period. We also have a limited supply of phone chargers available at the front desk for our guest’s use.

Thank you for choosing The Westin Bellevue for your accommodations. Looking forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Bellevue.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

We travel down to Bellevue for a conference/girls weekend every year and have tried many hotels but once we checked into the Bellevue Westin we looked no further. Staring with the beautiful lobby adorned with great art and of course the famous fruit infused water upon arrival.
Staff at the Westin are always accommodating. Rooms are great beds are heavenly so many pillows and always a good nights sleep... Best thing about the Westin is the location. Situated in the center of all the action Bellevue has to offer, great shopping and nightlife. So many restaurants to choose from and a happy hour at every corner! Definitely a walking city.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Rita S, Executive Assistant at Westin Bellevue, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Girls just want to have fun! And as you said no need to look any further then The Westin Bellevue for a memorable girl’s weekend. So glad we did not disappoint you and your friends for your annual girls’ trip to Bellevue. Our location is conveniently situated within The Bellevue Collection . . . the Pacific Northwest’s shopping resort destination. Guests may enjoy, within walking distance, an exciting array of world-class brands, dozens of flavorful restaurants featuring delightful Happy Hours and upscale entertainment all in one fabulous place. All the perfect ingredients for an unforgettable experience!

Thank you for your compliments for our accommodating staff, inviting lobby with our famous fruit infused water and ever so comfortable Heavenly Beds. We’re so pleased your time with us was enjoyable and will look forward to your next annual girl’s trip.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

We were looking for a hotel close to Bellevue Square so we could do some shopping and celebrate my daughter's 16th Birthday. The location at the Westin is perfect, it's located right across the street from the mall. When I booked the hotel I told reservations that it would be my daughter's 16th birthday and they offered to upgrade us to a suite at no extra charge. As soon as we arrived at the hotel we felt welcome. The bellman was very friendly and gave us some tips of what we could do at the hotel after a long day of shopping. The front desk staff were great as well and said that there would be amenities delivered up to our room later in the day. When we came back after a long day of shopping my daughter was so excited to see what was delivered. Waiting in the room was a tray of strawberries and chocolate, a bottle of sparklling apple juice on ice and a plate with a chocolate brownie. The Westin made my daughter feel very special. The room itself was lovely. It was very clean and had everything that we could ask for. The Westin went above and beyond all my expectations. I would reccomend this hotel to everyone and will definitely be staying at the Westin Bellevue again!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
We’re delighted your chose our hotel, located just across the street from Bellevue Square Shopping Center, to celebrate your daughters sweet sixteen birthday. At The Westin Bellevue we share in the excitement of our guests when they choose our hotel for a special occasion, whether it be a birthday, anniversary, wedding celebration or some other family event. We love to surprise and delight our guests at every opportunity. We’re glad you enjoyed your upgrade to a fresh suite, as well as, the complimentary goodies our concierge arranged for you.

Our staff is indeed a wealth of knowledge about our area and truly takes pleasure in assisting our guests with whatever their needs may be. They are empowered to create memorable experiences for our visitors. Thank you for sharing yours with us and for the recommendation to others. We’ll look forward to welcoming you back for many more birthdays!
Minneapolis, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

You should become a Starwood customer, absolutely. This hotel was accommodating, pleasant and polite, prompt and clean. I have never slept so well and it is right in the center of everything I needed in one of the best cities in the US. So clean!

Room Tip: King sized beds. Unreal
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
We are delighted to have you as a Starwood customer and so pleased you found our hotel accommodating and clean. Pleasant, polite and prompt – thank you for those nice compliments for our staff. We hear many great comments about our simply divine Heavenly Beds and our perfect location within the heart of attractive downtown Bellevue. Glad you enjoyed your time with us.
Swindon, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

It was my first Westin and they pushed me into electing for the green option. Sure... I did not need a fresh towel every day... However to this hotel, green means they don't do anything for you during your stay. They could not even be bothered making sure I had my complementary coffee. When I pointed out that not doing anything for a guest can hardly be considered green, they just argued rather than compromising or allowing me to revert.

Room Tip: Do not go for their green option.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Rita S, Executive Assistant at Westin Bellevue, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and your comments relative to our sustainability initiatives. We do have a wonderful, well received "make a green choice" option here at The Westin Bellevue.

Please accept our apologies the program was not fully explained to you at check in. The current program is such that if you opt out of housekeeping services altogether and put the door hanger out by 2:00am, you may receive either a $5.00 Food and Beverage credit or 500 SPG points for each night you decline the services. Or, if you choose to have the daily housekeeping services, such as emptying the trash and replenishing coffee and bath amenities, but decline to have clean linens, you would just hang your towels up and not put the card on your bed. This option does not include a voucher or points. We know it’s confusing and will review with our front desk team appropriate verbiage to help make it clear for our guests who choose to help conserve natural resources by opting out of housekeeping services for short stays.

Thank you again for your candid comments, and we would appreciate another opportunity to have you with us again should your travels bring you to the area. Be well.
San Francisco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

My stay was uneventful - which means everything was perfect. It was easy to check-in and out and they gave a great room that was clean and had nice view. The location of this hotel is great since there is shopping and many restaurants nearby.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
A perfectly seamless stay - what more could we ask for! We appreciate the nice comments regarding your effortless check in and out experience as well as the great view, clean room and convenient location within The Bellevue Collection. . . the place to be for inspiring fashion, artful dining and vibrant nightlife.

Thank you very much for the perfect rating. We look forward to the opportunity to provide you with another wonderful experience.
Bellevue, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

I recently took an amazing trip to the Westin in Bellevue. Me, my daughter, 7 friends (only 5 slept over), and my other daughter. My older daughter was turning 16! And I trusted Westin to make it the best sweet sixteen ever! We had gone there for her 15th birthday, and we loved it. It was such an amazing experience, of course only 3 people came so it wasn't as tough. First we hung out at the hotel and had a great time relaxing with her friends. There was music, free water bottles, snacks, clean rooms, magazines, books, and room service. But, we soon took a trip to our beloved Bellevue Square and Lucky Strike, only to find how close The Westin and Bellevue Square, Lincoln Square, and Lucky Strike were. Soon enough we headed to dinner and came back to relax. I called down for some toothpaste and extra towels, when they answered and hung up on me. They never called back! Then, I simply called back again, to find an answer, and a "bye" and I was angry. How could they treat a paying customer like this? I then picked up the phone to call house keeping. I had an answer, "Hi, how are you doing today, how can I assist you?" I told her my needs and in less than 2 minutes she arrived and put in a body wash. I was relieved, someone had some manners. I would totally recommend this hotel to anyone, all animals are allowed (which was great because I have 2 dogs), please head down, you wont regret it.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Rita S, Executive Assistant at Westin Bellevue, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
We’re delighted your daughter’s sweet sixteen birthday was a memorable experience and are pleased you chose our hotel to celebrate the occasion. Glad our housekeeping team made up for the slight mishap with your request for towels and toiletries. Please accept our apologies for that oversight. We’ve shared your comment with our Service Express Manager to review with the staff.

Thank you for your recommendation for The Westin Bellevue as a wonderful choice for special family social gatherings and also as a pet friendly hotel. We’ll look forward to seeing you next year for your daughter’s 17th birthday celebration if not sooner!

Been to Westin Bellevue? Share your experiences!