You added Larkspur Landing Bellevue- An All-Suite Hotel to your Saves list
GreenLeadersBronze level
Rochester, Mn
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2007

I stayed here for 6 nights on a business trip. The rooms were very nice. They provided a welcome basket that included popcorn, granola bars and even chocolates on the nightstand. The desk area was very nice, especially when having to work on my laptop late into the evening. The full kitchen is a bonus that I wish all hotels provided.

They provided a shuttle service to anywhere within 5 miles, which our group used several times. The staff was very friendly and extremely accomodating.

The only negative was after checking into my room and unpacking, I found that the door to my room did not lock when shut. No matter how hard you closed the door, if you pushed on it slightly, it opened without the use of the keycard. I reported this to the front desk and was promptly given a new room. I had to move everything that I had just unpacked...but it was late on a Sunday evening and their maintenance man had left for the evening.

Overall, excellent hotel and awesome staff. I would stay there agin in a heartbeat!

Stayed October 2007
Nigel W, General Manager at Larkspur Landing Bellevue- An All-Suite Hotel, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
DearGuest
Having recently taken on the management role of this location, I have recently been provided the ability to respond to guest comments. I wanted to take a moment and thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay and for taking the time to fill out our questionnaire for the Larkspur Landing in Bellevue, Washington. Your comments and rating have been passed on to all of our associates. I apologize for the delay in the response and want you to know that I will respond. Despite the age of your submittal, I have taken all of your concerns personally and have addressed each with my management team and staff. Should you return to this location I hope you will see the improvements in service and appearance. We appreciate hearing from our guests, the comments are vital to our continued improvement. It allows our team members to obtain immediate feedback which is then used as a learning tool allowing us to constantly improve!
Nigel Williams, General Manager, Larkspur Landing #214, 15808 SE 37th Street, Bellevue, Wa 98006

nigel.williams@hhmlp.com : Tel:425-373-1212 : Fax: 425-373-1500

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Fremont, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2007

I would love to be able to recommend this hotel as the area was nice, the rooms were clean, and the staff was friendly, but I can't encourage anyone who wants a good nights sleep to stay there.

My husband went on a business trip, and I went with him. Three out of the seven nights we had very little sleep because our neighbors next door were having sex. I've never been kept awake in a hotel like this before. It was like we were in the room with them- the walls were paper thin and we heard (unfortunately) everything! Another night, my husband passed out (possibly because he had had so little sleep the night before) but I had to listen to another neighbor argue on the phone with her boyfriend for hours. My husband told me that when he walked down the hall to the elevators (five rooms away) he could clearly hear my blow-dryer. When the maids cleaned the rooms above ours (at 8:00 am) I had to listen to the vaccuum for several hours. It was awful because my husband had to be at training at 8:00 am, and he was so tired from being kept awake.

When we mentioned it at checkout, all the guy told us was, "Oh, you should have said something sooner. We might have been able to move you."

I also thought their breakfasts were extremally lacking, and the room was so small you bumped into everyone else.

My advice- try somewhere else if you like to sleep at night.

• Stayed October 2007
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Coatesville, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2007

My wife and i came to the area for only one night and we absolutely LOVED this hotel! The staff was extremely friendly, the rooms were clean and well-appointed, and the breakfast was just what we needed to get us going in the morning. Also, they bake chocolate chip cookies at night! It was great!
We got a great deal for the price we paid and would definitely return to this hotel. If you're coming to Bellevue for any reason, we highly recommend you stay at the Larkspur Landing!

Stayed August 2007

Eugene, Oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2007

Over priced! Continental breakfast was a joke. Had total seating for 8 people in a very small area. Apparently that have people living at this hotel, they like to use the breakfast area for their own dining room. (most of them them spoke other than english for their native language)

The bed was comfortable though...

• Liked — the bed
  • Disliked — everything else
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2007

Let's get the bad out of the way up front: The scent at this hotel triggered my allergies in a big way. My husband thought it was the painting they were doing, but it smelled as if they used some kind of air freshner throughout the property. On top of that, it smelled as if they had used something in the room to cover odors from cooking (Febreze or the like). The couch smelled as if it had been sprayed with insecticide. It didn't smell like a cleaner, it had a toxic smell to it. Even the linens smelled of a strong laundry detergent. If you have allergies to scents or strong cleaners, just say no to this property.

The bed: The bedding, besides smelling like strong detergent, was very nice. But the bed itself was too firm for me, and even hubby said it was on the firm side.

Now the good, and there is lots of good regarding this property. First, the deluxe room has a full kitchen, which could save a bundle if you're staying for more than a day or two. Full size fridge, dishwasher, microwave, and even an oven.

The bedroom is seperated by a door, so if you have kids, you actually have some privacy, although this room is quite small (seems like a queen bed would have served the size of the room better than the kind bed). I couldn't get out of bed on my side when hubby had the closet door open. It was nice, though, to watch a little t.v. in bed after we put our son to sleep on the hideabed in the living room.

The bathroom is roomy, and the tile on the floor is really pretty. There is no seperation of vanity from the shower area, though, so no shaving/putting on make-up while your spouse/partner/child showers.

The hotel provides a DVD player and movies to watch. I brought a couple from home, but our son ended up watching some from the hotel, which was a nice touch. They even had microwave popcorn which we enjoyed with our movie.

The hotel is tucked back from the freeway, and the road noise was quite minimal. The area is pretty, and felt safe. Too bad the smell and beds were such negatives. Due to those two things, we won't be returning, even though we spend quite a bit of time travelling to this area.

• Liked — The full kitchen
  • Disliked — The odors present throughout premises
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Dear:
Having recently taken on the management role of this location, I have recently been provided the ability to respond to guest comments. I wanted to take a moment and thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay and for taking the time to fill out our questionnaire for the Larkspur Landing in Bellevue, Washington. Your comments and rating have been passed on to all of our associates. I apologize for the in the response and want you to know that I will respond. Despite the age of your submittal, I have taken all of your concerns personally and have addressed each with my management team and staff. Should you return to this location I hope you will see the improvements in service and appearance. We appreciate hearing from our guests, the comments are vital to our continued improvement. It allows our team members to obtain immediate feedback which is then used as a learning tool allowing us to constantly improve!

Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2007

The hotel is situated near I90, although it is a bit difficult to find (everything is around here, seemingly). The rooms are clean, with duvet bedspreads and clean sheets/pillowcases. It's an efficiency, with stove/fridge/microwave/dishwasher. They have a spotless laundry room, which is *free* to use (amazing) and sodas cost a quarter from the machine. The hotel is nestled up into a hill, very quiet and private. Perfect spot, and about half the price of the Embassy Suites on the other side of the highway.

• Stayed December 2006, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Southworth WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2006

This is a place where Microsoft puts up out-of-town visitors who are visiting their southern offices. I found it comfortable and spotless. A great value. As a single woman, I felt perfectly safe.

The night I arrived, they had free warm cookies for guests. They even loan out DVDs for in-room viewing.

It's a little hard to find the first time because it's at the very end of a side road. It's right off I-90, which is great if you are visiting south of Bellevue.

• Liked — quiet, comfortable rooms with internet access
  • Disliked — a lttle hard to find
  • Stayed October 2006, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

nigel.williams@hhmlp.com : Tel:425-373-1212 : Fax: 425-373-1500

Been to Larkspur Landing Bellevue- An All-Suite Hotel? Share your experiences!