Now I'm not very nitpicky. In fact, I stayed here a year ago and loved it! When I came back, I noticed that the lobby had been entirely redone, and the rooms were also refreshed. Big pluses! I only have 3 small gripes, 2 of which can be easily fixed:
1. When they redid the pool, they took away the hot tub due to a compliance issue with the Americans With Disabilities Act/ADA. I can understand this. I am just so disappointed that they could not accommodate making amends to keep the hot tub in place, and I know there's no way this would be fixed.
2. They don't offer shuttle service. Many hotels in the district offer this, even the nearby Residence Inn. I'm not asking for a free shuttle to the airport. but even within a 2 mile radius would be a nice to have.
3. the breakfast area, particularly the buffet area, needs to be seriously revised. The food is good, don't get me wrong. But you may as well order off the menu and skip the buffet. This is because all the buffet offers is omelets, toast, bacon, sausage, and potatoes. No cereal, no fruit, no juices. It's not that hard to put some of these things in place. For the same price as the regular items, you're not getting much more. What's the point?
I will say the rooms are well-kept and clean, and beds are comfortable. I had a great view of Bravern across the street. the only weird problem I had was some woman knocking on everyone's doors at 12:30am, yelling to let her in. Had to call security on that one, geez....
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Downtown Hotel Bellevue
- Courtyard Bellevue
- Bellevue Marriott
- Bellevue Courtyard