“great lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Pullman, Washington, United States
“great lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

We stopped in based on on-line reviews after a shopping stop at nearby Bellevue Square, on our way back to the east side of Washington. I had the kabob sampler, and my wife had the lamb shawarma. The included soup, pita bread, and dipping sauce got things off to a tasty start; then the main courses were great. Friendly, attentive wait staff. We were well satisfied; we took a to-go box and will get another meal out of it.

• Visited September 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dallas, Texas
“Fresh food! Delish!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014 via mobile

I'm a fan of Mediterranean food and left this place completely satisfied! We went for dinner around 7 pm on a Sunday night and we're seated right away. I wish I would have read the reviews before dining here because I could have easily shared a plate with my boyfriend. Regardless, food was hot, fresh and delicious! Their mint tea was refreshing and yummy as well. Looks like its leftovers for lunch today ;)

London, United Kingdom
“Good food, but portions WAY too big”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

I would have ranked this with four stars if the portions had been a bit smaller. I know portions tend to be large in the US, but they were absolutely ridiculously large in this restaurant. I would say that each plateful of food was enough for two very hungry people. The food was nice and fresh and tasted good, though. I thought the place was a bit lacking in astmostphere.

Seattle, Washington
“Great place to have lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Great place to have lunch for rice and garlic fans. Nice service, location and food. Usually long wait

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, BC
“Deserves its high ranking in both TA and Yelp.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

This is a very good restaurant. The prices are good and the portions are huge. They start you off with complimentary soup and pita. We ordered the Mezza platter appetizer for $16 (homus, tsastiki, tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes, cilantro and fried cauliflower). It was great but was way too much for two, better for 4 to six persons. The farmer's dish came with six whole pieces of char-broiled chicken wings. The flavour was not subtle; fully marinated, slightly charred, but good and covered in tsastiki on a large bed of rice and another dollup of homus. The wife had the combo kabob meal. We had to pack a lot of leftovers. There were a lot of wait staff for such a small place. It was packed, but service was excellent. I assume the food must be authentic because there were many middle eastern diners. Anyways, I liked it. I think I'll have some of the leftovers after writing this review...