“always a great experience.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Denver, Colorado
“always a great experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

I have always had a great dining experience here and always make sure I have dinner at least once when I am in town.

Visited January 2014

65% Recommend
Seattle, Washington
“Great food and great show!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Okay, it was all by accident but it worked perfectly. We made reservations for 6:30 which was great because there was an hour plus wait for walk-ups. We sat facing the window to the street which was perfect because they had the Christmas parade/show at 7:00 p.m. for 30 mintues. You could see the light show and the "parade". Perfect. We did the 2 for $40 which worked out very well. Great food, no rush, good service and a great time. I'd highly recommend this place. We enjoyed ourselves very much.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lake Tapps
“New Year's Day Family Tradition”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

My wife and I started a tradition of taking our family members to PF Chang's on New Year's Day. We really enjoy the food and the location and the restaurant has a nice family atmosphere.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bellevue, Washington, United States
“Our favorite chinese”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

They have changed their menu recently and were told that they are doing that on a more frequent basis.

Visited December 2013
Peshastin, Washington
“Take Extra Care to Give You Their Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

P.F. Chang's always have a fun atmosphere and good food, but the Bellevue restaurant went out of their way to make sure we had their best! My wife had ordered their special of the day - a salmon dish, I had scallops. They were both very tasty, however my wife's salmon was a bit dry, but she wasn't going to complain. However the manager came over to see how she liked the special and I told him she thought it was a bit dry. He was very concerned and soon whisked it away and returned with another plate of perfectly cooked salmon! And gave us a discount on our check for the trouble! Korey has made a Chang fan out of us!

• Visited December 2013