“Not like back home but real close to it” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 462 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: N.E. 8th St
Houston, Texas
“Not like back home but real close to it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2014

I went for happy hour but the menu wasn't all that, just ate lunch. Everything was great the young lady who waited on me was good at taking care of everything. I had the NY stake was ok needed a little more seasoning. My lobster mac and cheese which I try in every state I go to was dry and tasted kind of burned. I will go back just will not try the Lobster mac and cheese!

Visited December 2014

Rome, Italy
“Consistently great, superb staff, good food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2014

I highly recommend this restuarant. The staff are well trained, attentive, responsive and fun to interact with. The service is prompt. The food is good. The helpings are generous, I can barely finish an appetizer. 90% of the positive experience is the staff. The credit should always go to the general manager, he runs a good restuarant.

• Visited December 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Austin, TX
“Came for bargain lunch...got a fair sandwich.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2014

It was good eating but pricey. I would not go there for lunch again, but they were advertising a happy hour special that I think is standard for them, and that was a great deal. Steak is their speciality and based upon what everyone else had (i had the steak sandwich) as well as my reaction to the food, the steaks are worth the premium price. But it is a premium price. I was a little disappointed in the decor, which was clearly intended to be high-end but looked more hotel-conference room, not as nice as I expected. Ambience was kind of drafty and cold. Service was solid--they were even a little apologetic for the mistake that I made (not their fault) about the special.

Visited November 2014
Redmond, Washington
“Great steaks you can't prepare at home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2014

We attended this restaurant a few times and every time we weren't disappointed by the steaks they prepare. They use some extremely high degree heating to make sure your meat will be prepared inside-out and it is something you can't emulate at home. The steak come easy to eat, juicy and very delicious. The wine list is rich and you can find some very special wines to add to your meal.
The price is a bit high, however you get what you pay for - it's one of the best steaks, probably the best in Bellevue. The service is good, people who serve you treat you very well, very warmly and professionally. You don't wait for ages to get your food.

Overall, very recommended!

• Visited November 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“It's okay. Expected better flavor but the service was excellent.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2014

So came on thanksgiving because was one of the few places open. It was Saturday night busy. Anyway, had never been to a Ruth Chris before and I love steak. What I got was a perfectly prepared NY strip that had little flavor for $47. I ordered the side of spinach and it was ample but had no seasonings. So although the food was good it certainly was not worth the $$$ paid. There are far better steak places in the area that are less expensive and wonderful.
Best part of this dinner was Bri....my server. She was fun, attentive and knowledgeable. This might be a place I come to the bar have a great glass of wine and a salad at... but I most likely won't be back for dinner. Far to expensive for what was served.