“Great place for business stay” 4 of 5 stars

You added Silver Cloud Hotel Bellevue - Eastgate to your Saves list
Silver Cloud Hotel Bellevue - Eastgate
14632 SE Eastgate Way, Bellevue, WA 98007   |
Ranked #6 of 27 Hotels in Bellevue
“Great place for business stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

This hotel was so convenient to my business meetings, shopping, etc. Big, immaculate room - I should have brought my husband! Hard to believe you could come to Bellevue without a laptop - but, alas, I did not bring mine thinking my smartphone would suffice. Luckily, this hotel has a small business center that allowed me to catch up on some correspondence easier than using my smartphone. Two workstations, no waiting. People were friendly and it was a lovely and comfortable stay. I got a good price on this hotel through Priceline which I appreciated, too.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Spokane, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Using Priceline - I got a room for $98. It had been a long day & at about 9pm my girlfriend & I checked in. We were told the hotel was sold out and no 2-queens available. We insisted for her to keep looking. Desk clerk kept saying no. When I went to sign in - it said "2 Queens" on my registration. When I pointed it out - the clerk said "Oh Corporate changed it."

We checked into our king room. I knew the hotel was not sold out. I called my hubby and had him call the front desk to try to get 2 queens for the night. Why - guess what? There were 2Q available!!!

I went down to front desk and I looked at the clerk - and told her my hubby just called & was told there was a room with 2queens available. She immediately said one had just come open (in 10 mins?) but, then she asked what floor we wanted to be on -- "upper or lower." Hmmmm - one just came open but now I have a choice of floor? Go figure.

We are still pondering why we just didn't get 2 queens to start with??

• Stayed September 2012
hotel-manager041, General Manager at Silver Cloud Hotel Bellevue - Eastgate, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Dear Guest,

I really appreciate your feedback and apologize that we were not able to accommodate your request at check in. How our guests perceive our customer service standards is extremely important to me and would really like the opportunity to talk to you personnally about this. Again, I apologize for the negative feelings that you walked away with atter your encouter with my guest service agent. Please feel free to contact me so that we can discuss more in detail.
Seattle, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

My wife and I stayed in the Jacuzzi suite at the Silver Cloud Eastgate and loved it. The bed was super comfortable and the room was nice and quiet. We thought the staff was very nice and helpful, and we were fully satisfied with the experience. I'd highly recommend the place to anyone looking for a good night's sleep. Their event coordinator gave me his card and told me to check out the restaurant as well; I checked out the menu and set up a lunch meeting for next week! Definitely worth your time.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Pasadena, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Large, well-appointed room with desk, refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. Free wifi was very helpful. Freeway close, but not noisy. Underground parking. Staff was friendly and helpful. Only downside was not having a pool or jacuzzi to relax in. Would definitely recommend it for business travel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Palmer, Alaska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

We got a room here using the priceline app. for a great price. Our gps almost sent us to the other one in Bellevue, but we were able to find this one. The rooms are nice, no issues with traffic noise, but our room faced the building next door. The beds were very comfortable and had two pillows per person. You have to love that! We didn't spend a lot of time here, but the staff was nice and the decor was beautiful. Great stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

We had a couple night stopover in Seattle and were looking at staying in the Bellevue area. Stumbled across the Silver Cloud. Have not stayed at this chain before and was a bit hesitant. Price and location were right so we took the plunge. Very nice room and though we faced the I90 we had no issues with noice. Very helpful staff and we enjoyed a delicious breakfast at the restaurant.

I would recommend this for most families travelers though the lack of pool or hot tub disappointed my kids.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Vancouver, BC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Stayed here for a night on my way back home to Vancouver BC from Portland.
I didn't have a whole lot to report on because we arrived late one night and left the following morning. So my review will be based on my very limited interactions.

The front desk staff was good. The gentleman checked me in very quickly, advised me where the restaurant and elevators were, etc. I asked for a room not facing the highway which he did for me no problem. He then gave me a piece of paper to place on my dashboard as a parking pass. I thought it was weird to make the guest walk back to their car to put the parking pass on the dashboard. Wouldn't it be easier to ask the guest for their licence plate number? But otherwise it was good. I asked for a crib, they brought it up pretty quickly.

The gentleman working at the restaurant was very friendly, very polite. Had a good snack at the restaurant after checking in. The food is not bad.

The room is pretty big with comfortable beds.

Again, because I didn't spent a whole lot of time there, I don't have a lot of details to offer. But overall, I thought it was comfortable and good value. Would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Silver Cloud Hotel Bellevue - Eastgate? Share your experiences!