“Vodka in my milkshake??” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #68 of 461 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: American
Bloomington, Indiana
“Vodka in my milkshake??”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Very unique and tasty burgers (see the online menu) are the norm at the Lunchbox Lab and milk shakes that may be ordered with or without a shot of liquor. The burgers have size and bulk yet after 4:00PM you may order a reduced sized burger during Happy Hour. Good service, nice people and free parking underneath the building.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Olympia, Washington
“Fun lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I'm mostly a traditionalist burger guy... mustard, relish, abundant raw onions, lettuce, mayo; but I must say the options here were fine, and the plate of raw onions I asked for after they didn't arrive with the burger came promptly and were just right.

The menu is confusing, but once you sort out what is included and what is extra, you can have a great burger here.

Our waitperson was terrific. The outdoor table on a sunny August day was just right. Beer prices and options were good.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Merritt Island, Florida
“Burger heaven”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

A wide variety of hamburgers, lamb burgers, and fries. Some very creative burger options. Well worth a visit.

Visited December 2012
Yakima, WA
“Bring Ear Plugs”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Good burgers and fries. Great service. Kinda nickle and dime you on a confusing menu and incredibly LOUD. My family basically had to yell to be heard across the table from one another. Not sure why its so loud. I am accustomed to loud machinery from my work. Loud doesn't usually bother me, but this place was unusually loud.

Visited July 2013
Issaquah, Washington
“Ok food...very poor service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

We went here to celebrate my wife's birthday. I ordered a burger which was pretty good. My son ordered a burger with an extra patty (additional $3.00). I thought the food was a bit pricey for what you received but it is in a nice area of town so I expected the price to be a little higher than normal. The service was very poor as they were short on staff. We were not provided any refills on water until the very end. We had to bother the host to get service and my granddaughter did not receive her kiddie cup. Unfortunately, my wife left her birthday card on the table with two movie tickets. We called them to let them know we left them behind and we were going to pick-up the card the next week when we were in the area. They said they would hold them in lost and found. They did but the tickets were gone. I told my wife that it would not be a place I would go to on a regular basis. She agreed.

• Visited July 2013