“Seafood not the best” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Palomino - Bellevue is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #90 of 462 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: NE 8th and Bellevue Way
Transit: Bellevue Transit Center is located 3 blocks East of Lincoln Square, with many other stops located near Bellevue Square/Bellevue Place/Lincoln Square.
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Seafood not the best”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

My wife and I went here for her birthday. She had a delicious pasta, however I had salmon with asparagus. The salmon was dry and the asparagus was not cooked. When I said it was not that good, the waiter just looked at me. I hope this was an isolated event because I used to love coming here.

Visited October 2013
Matton B, Guest Relations Manager at Palomino - Bellevue, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Joe K

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide your feedback. We appreciate your patronage and are sorry that we have let you down this time. You comments about the salmon have been noted and we will be sure to address them with our chef.

Feel free to ask for me next time you visit so that I can make it right.

Best,

Daniel Wilkins - GM

“Super place for happy hour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We had a pizza, hummus curry balls and some local brews and it was fantastic. A bit on the noisy side but enjoyable. They reserve half the restaurant [ the lounge] for happy hour which is all day. the prices are ok but the food was tasty.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Shoreline, Washington
“Not for breakfast.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Ok, I probably ought to have known better. I've been to Palomino (the Seattle location) a number of times for lunch and dinner, and I've always thought of Palomino for those two meals exclusively. Frankly, there's a reason why - breakfast just isn't their thing. The food was just ordinary at best (with the exception of my daughter's French toast, which was great). The toast came out cold, and the coffee was bad. Forget this place for breakfast; think lunch or dinner instead.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
larrchar
“Nice service in a good location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

On a nice day, this is one of the best places for outside service in Bellevue. The food At lunch is very good. The sandwiches are nicely done and served with fries like you would get in Paris, thin and hot! What I like is the variety of the menu. Both small eaters and others can find entrees to their liking. My small salad was just right, but the sandwiches and fries were delicious, as well. Service was friendly and prompt and the manager came by to check on us. I like this in a restaurant , especially when the prices are moderate! This is a friendly, good and casual place. Sometimes, casual brings poor service, but not at Palamino.

Visited August 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“Small Plates with Friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I was very pleased with our 6 small plates for 3 people. I liked the tuna best. We had brochette (very good), crab dip (very good), meatballs (good but I am not a meatball fan), and I forget the other two. I would go again.

Visited July 2013