“IF you change the beds, I can come back, but if not...you've lost my business” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Factoria

You added Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Factoria to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Factoria
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   3700 132nd Ave SE, Bellevue, WA 98006   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #25 of 27 Hotels in Bellevue
traveller20074
“IF you change the beds, I can come back, but if not...you've lost my business”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Beds. That's the important thing in a hotel. If I can't sleep? I won't be back. My back is sore, and it was so light in my room, I got little sleep, that being from the outside entrance and bright lights outside the building. I normally love firm beds, but this was torture. I can only hope the one in Redmond is better, as I get that hotel for 3 nights starting tonight. That's the reason for the poor overall rating..the bed. It's really too bad because the rest of the motel is great. The lighting in the room is wonderful, the shower was hot. The room is comfortable. The staff was great. The internet was lightening fast The tv worked great .I had read where it was completely remodeled, and you can tell, it's in good shape. PLEASE replace your beds with something comfortable!

Room Tip: get a room NOT on the freeway side and on the 1st floor as they don't have elevators.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Factoria, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience at our hotel. I know how committed we are to satisfying our guests, which is why it gave me great pleasure to read your kind words about our staff. Given this commitment, it was with great concern that I read the rest of your account. You have my most sincere apologies that your stay, especially your bed, wasn't totally enjoyable.

We understand that you have many lodging options, so we strive to set ourselves apart from the competition by offering clean, comfortable suites at an affordable price. We know that a comfortable bed is our guest's most valued amenity, which is why we poll our guests on their satisfaction with our bedding. Although our company regularly invests in bedding upgrades, including pillow top mattresses, to respond to customer preferences, we need to keep getting feedback like yours in order to steer us in the right direction. I assure you that my hotel will continue to invest in our guest's comfort.

Again, I apologize and promise you that we are committed to your total satisfaction. If there is anything you would like to discuss further with me or our guest relations team, please don't hesitate to contact us by visiting our website and clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope you will give us the honor of having you as a guest again if future travels will bring you into our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Kelowna, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Booked on-line and were pleasantly surprised with the value of this accommodation. We stayed 2 nites and slept well after a long journey and a great day in downtown Seattle which was about 10 min away via I-90. Breakfast is a 'grab and go' set up but offers choice and the basics. A full kitchenette offers opportunity to prepare own meals if desired. While close to 405 and 90 road noise was not an issue. Restaurants and shopping nearby. Would choose this hotel again, without question!

Room Tip: Further away from hwy may be desired but road noise did not cause any challenge for us.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Factoria, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

We drive up here from California and I reserved my room with my credit card. After a twelve hour drive I come to find out that I was given a single room. I called down and they told me that one would be available tomorrow. Well two days later still later no room with double beds as I reserved. Turns out despite my reservation for double rooms they actually never had anything available. Oh wait heres the kicker I BOOKED THIS ROOM AS A FRIEND OF A MANAGER! If this is how my family & I are treated and we are friends of a manager i feel bad for anyone who isnt! I'd go anywhere but here to be honest im contemplating sleeping in my car. Pay the extra bucks trust its worth it (and i snuggle into my sleeping bag on the floor).

• Stayed June 2012
, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Factoria, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Homestead Seattle - Bellevue . Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

Gimcheon, South Korea
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

Cheap price, good place for price. Quite around the inn and shopping center is near. It's about 10 minute ride to downtown belleview.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

Rates were reasonable. Had kitchenette with pots and dishes. Bathroom was clean. Nothing over the top, but the basics were there.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

first i was happy to see the room since they got a kitchen and seems like u got everything you need in a room, but after sleeping over a night, my back was hurting because the bed was so uncomfortable!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Bellevue, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2011

Don't waste your money, stay at the park you will be hapier

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Factoria? Share your experiences!