“Excellent Free Breakfast - Great for families - Great Value!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #12 of 27 Hotels in Bellevue
“Excellent Free Breakfast - Great for families - Great Value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel had the BEST free hot breakfast I have seen! A GREAT option for families, like myself! Waffles, sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs, toast, bagels, oatmeal, cereals, juices, yogurts, milk teas, hot chocolate, & coffee. The heated indoor pool and hot tub were a lot of fun for us and the kids. Very comfortable beds and the rooms had newer decor. We were close to several restaurants and stores and the freeway. An excellent value and we will use them again!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Korean first
Calgary, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Being a loyal Marriott customer, I stay in Marriott hotels whenever I can. This Fairfield, unfortunately, does not live up to the expectations I have developed from staying at so many other Fairfields. The staff at the reception area was not welcoming at all. It was like checking into a run-of-the-mill motel. He just asked for my name, and wordlessly and expressionless-ly got my key ready and handed it to me. Breakfast was acceptable, and I did appreciate that they stayed open until about 9:30am although they were supposed to close breakfast at 9am. There were so many people not done at 9am. They should seriously consider keeping breakfast open until at least 10:00am. When people are on holiday, they like to sleep in :)

The hotel was run down and looked old and tired. Compared to other Fairfields at the same price, I would say this one is lower in standard and quality.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Corynn H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Sporekt,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Our hotel staff typically receives high marks for the level of service provided to our guests. I apologize that does not appear to be your experience. I will be forwarding your comments to the appropriate team members for follow up. We have been observing our weekend breakfast houses (7 AM-10 AM) the past couple of weeks on the weekdays to accommodate the increase in vacation travelers during the holidays. Please accept our apologies if this was not communicated to you. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts. We rely on comments from guests such as yourself to identify opportunities for improvement.

Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2014

I held a meeting here in their boardroom. Sarah made everything really easy for us so I could didn't have to worry about logistics. I would recommend it to others. The board room was was very spacious.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Dear TonyJKent,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. We are happy to hear your meeting went well at our hotel. We are certainly proud of the exception service Sarah provides to meeting planners such as yourself. Thank you for taking the time to recognize her. We hope to see you again soon!

Houston, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2014

Over priced for the room. The guy at the front desk wasn't all that welcoming. Im growing tired of the same design of the FAIRFILED. My bed was hard. Will not be staying again. I will try some where else.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Corynn H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this review, December 16, 2014
Dear Killin You K,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We find the majority of our guests are very satisfied with the comfort and quality of our hotel. I am sorry to hear that was not your experience. Please accept our sincere apologies. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2014

We stayed 2 nights - it was very quiet inside and out. Room spacious, clean and bath updated with large, granite vanity. Beds super comfy. Consistent, reliable WiFi. Very impressed with the included breakfast - diverse, plentiful, many extras. Front desk staff mediocre - not warm or welcoming.

Green Features: Moderate effort to promote recycling. Usual note about re-using towels which seems more about cost saving for the chain than actual environmental commitment.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Dear Tracy M,

Thank yo uso much for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. We are happy it hear that you enjoyed your guestroom accomodations and breakfast during your stay. It is our goal to provide exceptional service during yout stay and I apologize if we have in any way fallen short. I will certainly be sharing your comment with our team and taking appropriate action. Thank you again for staying with us. We hope to see you back soon!

Honolulu, Hawaii
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2014

The hotel is a great value for the money. The location is central to the shopping districts and restaurants. On the map it appears distant but it really is quite convenient. The downside is the sink counter is small for a couple's sundries. My wife's "stuff" took most of the space.

Room Tip: Ask for the first floor; the elevators are slow. If the parking lot is full you park in the back...
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear DMUH,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sure other travelers will appreciate your insight. I am happy to hear that you found our hotle to be a convenient location during your stay. The easy access from our hotel to 520 does allow you to easily enjoy the areas attractions. Thank you for staying with us. We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back soon!

Bristol, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2014

I have been many times in this hotel. The service is poor even after I complain management was very gentle and sent me an email but when you stay for long in an hotel you expect more personalize experience. This reception lacks on this.
They even asked me for my Id after I forgot my card key staying for one week and the person seeing me walking every day.

Accommodation and breakfast is the excellent for a chain hotel.

Room Tip: Best rooms are upstairs.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Corynn H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this review, October 8, 2014
Dear diealvarado,

Thank you for your review.

We certainly understand that our guest expect a certain lever of service at a Marriot hotel and our hotel staff typically receives very high marks in this area. I am sorry this has not been your experience.

It is common practice at hotels to request a form of ID when issuing a key to a guest even if we recognize them. We want to ensure the safety and security of our hotel guests during the stay by not issuing keys to unauthorized individuals.

I am glad to hear that you enjoy our breakfast and accomodations.

I would certainly welcome the opportunity to speak to you further about this next time you stay with us. Thank you for choosing Fairfield Inn & Suites.

Corynn Hansen

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/Redmond? Share your experiences!