“Week long stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 27 Hotels in Bellevue
Spokane, Washington
“Week long stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Stayed at the Embassy Suites in Belluvue for a week long soccer tournament. At first I felt the price of the room was expensive, compaired to what I like to pay. But once I added in the price of the free breakfast and the cocktails consumed during the free cocktail time, the room was well worth it. The breakfast was amazing, so many choices and great quality food. The cocktail hour is impressive with snacks to enjoy not just for adults but kids too.
Each room has a nice bar area that is equiped with a sink, fridge, microwave and great counter space. This allowed me to bring my own snacks for my son, who is a teenager and eats all the time. The beds are wonderful and very comfortable, the towels area actually soft, not hard and scratchy.
The location is perfect, you are 20-30 min away from either Seattle or Belluvue. I would highly recommend the hotel again, and plan on staying again in the future.

Room Tip: The elevators seemed slow so I would recommend a ground floor room, plus I am afraid of heights so I...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Korean first
Nashville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

This was the third hotel I stayed in the Seattle area and was looking forward to it being the best hotel on a week long business trip. I had never stayed at this one before. The exterior was nice, clean and apparently safe area. The check in process was fast and efficient. The interior was clean with a few worn things. The elevator needed an overhaul and smelled like it was long overdue for new carpet and brass polish would go a long way. My room was clean and large. Everything seemed great until I went to bed. The pillows and sheets smelled slightly of mold. I ended up using the extra pillow from the closet. This is largely my only complaint.
Upon getting up I smelled breakfast in my room. This is the same in all open air embassy suites though. I think it is strange for a hotel, but it may appeal to others.
The staff was attentive for our meetings, breakfast was fine. Hotel location was good.

Key West, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

As far as Embassy Suites go, this is probably my least favorite I have stayed in so far. The room was very clean and well appointed, but the front door was loose and the entire front wall wobbled when opening and closing the door. I feel like a good shove could have knocked down the entire front wall of the room. The lobby atrium area was ok. It was not nearly as nice as other Embassy Suites hotels. When I return to Seattle, I'll probably book elsewhere.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
St. Albert, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

We had a great stay. The staff were awesome, polite, and speedy when we needed something. The housekeeping staff did a terrific job cleaning our room during our stay ! The breakfast was amazing our children loved the omelet & waffle station . Very professionally run hotel. We would definatley recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Seattle area .

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

OLYMPIA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I was here as a last minute decision on a business trip; and the rooms although a little older were in very very nice condition. The atrium of the hotel is absolutely amazing, with an indoor waterfall, and just really nicely laid out. The pool area was clean and had a waterfall over the pool which was a cool added feature. It also features a sauna, hot tub, and workout room for guests. I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel, and would defintiely stay again. The staff were very friendly.

Room Tip: choose a room near the pool if you have kids and will be using the pool while you are there.
washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

The hotel has a very friendly staff and the building is very clean. The manager reception is nice and the breakfast in the morning is great with a made to order omelet bar. We frequent this hotel a couple times a month and the manager reception staff remembers us. Close to the freeway with easy access and it takes only minutes to get to Safeco and Century Link Fields.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

When I am in the Seattle area I try to stay at this hotel s it is easy to get to, close to major highways, and close to Bellevue Center. Always had a very good experience until this week. Front desk messed up my reservation to begin with, management never called me even though I requested a call from manager, problems with televisions and the transition to new flat screens, etc. It just appeared that it was a little thing after another during my three day stay that bothered me. However they have a great little lounge at the hotel and the bartender Wahlid will make you feel at home. Might be one of the reason I go back there on my next trip.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Been to Embassy Suites Seattle-Bellevue? Share your experiences!