Stayed at the Embassy Suites in Belluvue for a week long soccer tournament. At first I felt the price of the room was expensive, compaired to what I like to pay. But once I added in the price of the free breakfast and the cocktails consumed during the free cocktail time, the room was well worth it. The breakfast was amazing, so many choices and great quality food. The cocktail hour is impressive with snacks to enjoy not just for adults but kids too.
Each room has a nice bar area that is equiped with a sink, fridge, microwave and great counter space. This allowed me to bring my own snacks for my son, who is a teenager and eats all the time. The beds are wonderful and very comfortable, the towels area actually soft, not hard and scratchy.
The location is perfect, you are 20-30 min away from either Seattle or Belluvue. I would highly recommend the hotel again, and plan on staying again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Seattle-Bellevue hotel is an all-suite hotel featuring beautifully decorated two-room suites. The downtown Bellevue hotel is a preference of both leisure and business travelers who enjoy the convenience of being minutes from Seattle, Washington and on the I-90 Business Corridor. Business guests take pleasure in the ease of conducting business at the hotel with the business center, flexible meeting room space, printing service and audio/visual equipment rental. The upscale guestroom suites are furnished with all the comforts of home featuring a private bedroom, living room, sofa, wet bar and large well lit work/dining table. Additional amenities include two televisions, two telephones, wireless Internet access, alarm clock with MP3 dock, mini-fridge, microwave and coffee maker. The Embassy Suites brand is known for the complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast and Complimentary Evening Reception offering cocktails and light snacks. Guests are also invited to dine in at the hotel's Cascades Grille restaurant serving lunch and dinner, or guests can order in-room Suite Service and eat in the privacy of own room. Free-time at the hotel is spent at the fitness center, lounging at the indoor pool, or exploring Bellevue-Seattle area attractions. Tour Seattle, shop Pike Place Market, catch a Mariners or Seahawks game, visit Washington wineries, or browse the Bellevue Botanical Garden all near the Embassy Suites Seattle-Bellevue hotel. Our hotel is gay-friendly and TAG Approved. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Seattle-Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Seattle-Bellevue Hotel Bellevue
- Embassy Suites Hotel Seattle
- Embassy Suites Bellevue
- Bellevue Embassy Suites