The Silver Cloud Inn in Bellevue was a real treat! After looking at hotels in Seattle downtown and Bellevue for several months in preparation for our trip this was the best bargain. We reserved a one bedroom suite (around only $30 more than a regular room) that had a separate living room with a very comfortable fold out couch, a kitchenette, and two separate bath sink areas (one in the br and another in the bath). We were staying for 11 days so we wanted a place that gave us space, free parking, free Internet, and free breakfast. Their advertised Internet rates are the exact same as you see on any "hotel sites" so just go there if you are going to reserve a room so you can cancel if necessary The breakfast is more than the advertised "continental breakfast" - it had very fluffy fresh scrambled eggs, sausage, another type of egg dish, waffles and all the rest of a continental breakfast.
Service and cleanliness were or a high order. The hotel is maintained very well and the staff were all very helpful, pleasant and accommodating. There is free printing and computer use in the lobby. The hotel itself is small, so in and out of your room is quick and easy - something we appreciate. The hotel is within walking distance of all the major Bellevue attractions - shopping, offices, restaurants, transportation, etc.
Our only reason for not rating the hotel with 5 stars was the decor which is pleasant but neither new nor modern in nature.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue Hotel Bellevue
- Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue Hotel
- Silver Cloud Hotel Bellevue
- Bellevue Silver Cloud Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.