“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 27 Hotels in Bellevue
Portland, Oregon
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

I recently stayed at the Sheraton in Bellevue for a business trip. My time spent was much appreciated. Room was in perfect condition, staff was very helpful, restaurant served amazing dinner and breakfast. Very happy I choose to stay at the Sheraton and will definitely be returning if in the area again.

Room Tip: Get the king size bed. It's worth it.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Thanks for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to review. I'm glad your business trip was successful and enjoyable. You sure are right about the bed....few people realize that the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed is designed to meet AAA Five Diamond criteria....until they sleep in one....so it sounds like you support this design. Please come see us again....and feel free to reach out so that I can say thanks, in person.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Portland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

I travel constantly for work so I look for consistency in a hotel stay. Sheraton in Bellevue has always been a consistent and comfortable stay on my many visits to Bellevue.

The staff has always been very friendly, helpful and warm. The club room breakfast is pretty decent. Haven't tried out the fitness room. And they do have a free shuttle should you want to go out for a drink in downtown Bellevue.

My travels up north to Seattle and Bellevue will become more frequent due to work so I'll be staying at the Sheraton when I'm on the east side.

E. Richards

• Stayed April 2014
Thanks for sharing your review. Let's make a point to connect when you return to Bellevue for work, since it appears you will be coming to town more frequently. I'll make sure to send up your favorite cold beverage upon your arrival.
portland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

We were so pleased with the room, proximity to everything and the fantastic service by the staff. The hotel is within walking distance of the convention center, great restaurants and stores. Would always stay here when in the area!

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room on the top floor.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Thank you for sharing your kind review, and for choosing to stay with us. It was our pleasure to have you here. Please let me know when you are coming to town again, and I will make a point to welcome you back and share our gratitude in person.
Vancouver, BC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

We were in town for a convention and this hotel had a good rate and was within walking distance to the Meydenbauer Convention Centre.

The staff at reception was very friendly. We arrived before the official check in time, but Ginger, the girl at the desk checked to see the status of the room with the cleaning staff. As the hotel was not very busy, she ensured that we were not on the freeway side of the building. We waited maybe 5 minutes in the lobby and the room was ready. Decided to upgrade to the Club floor for the first time, as we would have to pay for wifi on the regular floors anyways.

Within minutes of arriving in our room, we had a message from the front desk to ensure everything was to our satisfaction. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. But, the building and the non-cosmetic parts of the room are showing their age.

The selection of hors d’oeuvres in the evening as well as the breakfast were adequate in the Club lounge. I would have liked a larger selection of drinks. The complimentary shuttle was always available and the staff offered to drive us multiple times, although they knew we had our own car.

The rooms and building are average, but the staff, especially Ginger made it an above average stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
First and foremost, thank you for choosing to stay with us, and for sharing your experience. I am so glad you had such a pleasant experience made possible mainly because of the wonderful kindness extended to you by Ginger. What can I say?... she is a class act and we are lucky to have her here.
Also, I will sit down with our beverage team and see if we can expand some horizons on our drinks variety. I will be sure to share your comments with the team, and Ginger will receive a little something extra for taking such good care of you. Please reach out to me next time you plan a visit to Bellevue, as I would like to welcome you back, in person. Best regards.
Victoria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

I was travelling to Bellevue on business, and was happy to find this hotel within walking distance of my events/meetings. The room was comfortable, and the staff were great. Being an older property, there were a few maintenance details that could be improved upon. The door was touched up, but with the wrong colour paint. So it highlighted any scratches/dents. the bathroom wall paper looked a bit tired, and could use a scrub down. The bathroom caulking would need to be addressed in the next month or so. These were all minor details that did not directly negatively impact my stay. I'm just a detailed person!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Thanks you so much for staying with us and for sharing your experience. I would agree that we have a fantastic service team here at the hotel. I also appreciate your level of detail. No need to apologize, and we are working better to keep up with the maintenance of an older property. I apologize that we had not yet refreshed your room at the time of your arrival. That said, we are planning a renovation at the property, so the items mentioned will be updated and fresh. In the meantime, Thank you so much for your patience as we work on a renovation date. Please let me know when you are coming to town next, and I will inspect your room personally, prior to check-in...and glad to do it.
The Woodlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

This is a very good hotel with an inviting lobby, nice rooms, a friendly staff and responsive management. Our room was large and well-furnished (although a mini-frig would have been useful.) The staff was helpful, welcoming and accommodating. We were allowed to check in several hours early - really appreciated after an long, overnight flight. At check-out, we advised the front desk of a couple of maintenance issues in our room, for which the manager on duty expressed her appreciation by comping our breakfast buffets. We would certainly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the freeway. (We could still hear the road noise even though we were away...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you for your kind words. Glad we were able to respond quickly and make things right for you, especially after a long flight. Please come again, and let me know in advance so I can make a point to say thank you, and welcome you back in person.
Scottsdale
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

we checked in and at 1 am finished work. When we wanted to retire to bed we found blood stains on the bed sheets. We called the front counter and without an apology the hotel sent its security guard to bring us replacement sheets. Wrong sized sheets (way too small). The second set of replacement sheets had a handful of hair clippings. The guard who wasn't interested to come in the first time now came into the room and saw the blood stained sheets as well as the hair_filled sheets. We went down and got new keys for next room. Front counter guy had a frown and behaved as though WE have inconvenienced HIM. Next room bed sheets were dirty too. The light bulbs for both bed side lamps didn't work. I called to get the bulbs replaced and the angry misfit at the front desk would not answer. We slept with our clothes on. Never again.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
I sincerely apologize for your experience. This is completely out of character for this hotel. Please reach out to me personally so that I can conduct a complete and thorough investigation, and take disciplinary action if necessary.

Been to Sheraton Bellevue? Share your experiences!