“Quality Sheraton Experience” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 27 Hotels in Bellevue
Boston, Massachusetts
“Quality Sheraton Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

I came here on a biz trip earlier this year, and I picked Sheraton as I knew what to expect from Sheraton. It did not disappoint me. The room is clean and comfortable just like many other Sheratons and the bed is typical Sheraton style, which I really like. It's not luxury, but you feel the solid quality. Since I was here mainly for business meetings, I did not spend much time exploring the area near the hotel. My impression is it's not the best location, and you need to walk a little bit to some of the restaurants and stores nearby. But the hotel has a car that can drive you around within a few miles, so it's quite convenient to take advantage of this service. The breakfast is ok, but the variety is somewhat limited. Overall, it's a great choice if you wanted to pick something that will not give you a surprise during a trip.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and for your solid review of cleanliness and quality. We appreciate your support, and will see if we can liven up the food variety for you. Best wishes for a great New Year!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Pasco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

Staff was superb during our one night stay recently. The room was quiet and the bed was extremely comfortable; best sleep we've had in a hotel for a long time! We asked to check in a bit early and front desk personnel were very gracious and accommodating. The lobby was bright and nicely decorated for Christmas. Our two small dogs were welcomed without hesitation, and without exorbitant charges. Breakfast was included with our room rate and it was great; the chef even prepared eggs for me as a special request. The only possible drawback was that the room appeared a bit worn in some aspects, but it was clean and comfortable, so any small defects are easily overlooked. We will not hesitate to return!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Thanks for your vote of confidence. Our people really care about our visiting guests, and we receive this comment with much gratitude. Let us know when your travel brings you back to Bellevue. I'd love to welcome you back personally. Thanks for staying with us, and best wishes for the Christmas/Holiday Season and the New Year to you and yours.
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

I've stayed at the Sheraton Bellevue countless times and every time the hotel and staff go beyond my expectations. It is in a great location close to everything. Rooms are super clean and the club floor has a beautiful lounge to relax with evening appetizers and a wonderful breakfast in the morning. You can't go wrong at the Sheraton Bellevue.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thank you so much for your return trips. We really appreciate your business and the kind words of your review.

Please let me know when you are coming into town again, I would like to say hello.

In the meantime, best holiday regards as well!
Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

It's a decent hotel. We had a great rate. Renovated a couple of years ago and still is acceptable.

A notable deficiency is the lack of a room safe. We both had some work to do this trip and brought our technology. There was no place to secure it in the room.

We too our stuff to the front desk to be put into the safe. The safe was "too small" to accommodate our request. Our bag was tagged and put in the left luggage room.

I think I'll be back but with fewer technology pieces.

Room Tip: Choose something not facing the freeway
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Good news. Great suggestion and so sorry we did not have the in-room safes installed yet. We are approved for in-room safes for next year and will be ordering and installing them in all 178 rooms in the next few months....hopefully, before your next visit. Thanks again.
Langley City, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Wife and I stopped here after a long travel day returning from Florida. The staff was very friendly and put up with my semi delirious state of mind, as we were exhausted. Check in and out we're a breeze.

Went up to find a large, well updated, clean room with a comfy bed. Just what we needed. Had breakfast at the attached grill, which was quick and friendly as well. This will definitely be at the top of my list next time we're in the area.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thanks for your nice review...and for letting us welcome you into a clean, cozy comfortable room for the night....
By the way, I have recently made that trip from Florida and trust me when I say, "I can relate!"
Please come see us again. If you have a room preference, let me know and I'll make it happen.
Surrey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

This property is one of our favorite hotels. It is centrally located in Bellevue, easy to get to, and has great staff. It is a older hotel but excellent from both location and staffing. It is close to major shopping and restaurants in the Bellevue area and close to downtown Seattle if desired. Places like Bellevue square etc are minutes away., along with some very good restaurants. They have a shuttle service that will take you to the shopping centre or any of the local restaurants. This is a very good service and is quick. Saves on finding a parking spot which can be difficult in Bellevue. The staff are the best, they make you feel welcome while making sure you are very comfortable. Jesse, James, Sabrina on front desk. Jacob and Drew on shuttle go out of their way to help.

Room Tip: Try and get a room on parking lot side as they are quieter then the ones facing freeway
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for sharing. Yes, we are one of the originally built hotels in Bellevue but we feel a little service goes a long way. Jesse, Sabrina, Jacob and Drew will all be rewarded due to your kind words, and I know they will appreciate seeing your honorable mention. On behalf of the hotel, we really enjoy the day when a connection is made with our guests and our team members. Please come and stay with us again, anytime!
Pullman, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

My husband and I go to Seattle a few times a year for both business and leisure. Once we found the Sheraton Bellevue, we haven't sayed anywhere else. The hotel is very clean, the beds are extremely comfortable, the rooms well appointed, the breakfast is excellent and the staff is five star. We love this hotel and feel very at home here, and if that were't enough, it gets a clean bill of health from bedbugregistry.com. What more could you ask? It's tops, and I hope things never change! Please keep up the very excellent work.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Thank you for for your kind and encouraging words to our team members regarding cleanliness and a "5 Star" service experience. Please know that we will keep working hard to make you feel happy, special and comfortable on every visit.. Please reach out to me, personally, on your next visit so that I can say hello and thank you both, in person. I look forward to meeting you.

Been to Sheraton Bellevue? Share your experiences!