“Convenient location in Bellevue” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #6 of 27 Hotels in Bellevue
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Convenient location in Bellevue”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I have stayed here on multiple occasions for business. The hotel staff are very friendly and the location is good for Bellevue. While the rooms are adequate and clean they are very small and it seems hard to regulate the temperature. I would stay here again for business due to the location but I would not stay here if I was just visiting Seattle or the surrounding areas. Also, the breakfast they offer in the Club Floor is very poor.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Thank you for the feedback...Not sure what happened with the breakfast that day, as it doesn't sound like our usual score, but we will definitely make sure there is a quality experience going forward. Thanks for staying with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Eugene, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I've stayed here a few times now and I've always been impressed by how well I've been treated by the hotel staff. They are always friendly and helpful. I was upgraded to a Club Level room on my last stay and utilized the free shuttle. Free parking, breakfast and the evening lounge are nice additional touches to keep the cost of the stay down.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Thank you for giving us the greatest compliment in hospitality.....to say that we treated you with such kindness and welcomed you like friends and family is the greatest form of praise we can ever hope to achieve. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Frequent traveler to Redmond, every time I stay in Sheraton Bellevue. The hotel is quiet and just few minutes away to Bellevue square or many great restaurant. The Fitness center is open 24h/day with many equipment. The club lounge is great and the breakfast is copious and varied.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thanks for staying with us so often, and for writing this kind review. Please reach out to me on your next visit...I want to make sure you have as much of a "Home away from home" experience as possible, and I'd be delighted to thank you in person.
Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

The Sheraton in Bellevue, WA was conveniently located just off the highway. The hotel was clean and comfortable for the most part, yet had a couple of quirks. The air conditioner/heater was located right next to the desk, so while sitting at the desk, there was a constant breeze blowing in my face. Also, for some reason the air outside the elevator was 15 degrees colder than in other parts of the hotel. Made for a cold wait for the elevator. Bed was comfortable and breakfast was adequate. All-in-all, just ok.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
First, thanks for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. We'll consider relocating some of the desks after your comments. Also, you'll be happy to know that we have turned up the temperature in the corridors near the elevators to be more comfortable.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Although it looks old from outside, it is a good hotel inside. Clean and comfortable bed. In room Starbucks coffee. They upgraded me to the club floor, quiet, breakfast and happy hour.
Good location and two restaurants next door, walking distance to old Bellevue town.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the review. As we have heard many times before,... "Pleasantly surprised" given the exterior's older architechture. Glad you had a pleasant stay with us and please come again on your next visit.
White Rock, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

My wife and I have stayed here many times before. The desk staff is always pleasant and helpful. I'm a Platinum member and asked for an upgrade but got shot down because the hotel was sold out that evening. Got access to the club lounge for buffet breakfast on the weekend... They had eggs and potatoes, but no sausage or bacon... I guess sausage and bacon are longer in the budget.
The hotel needs a revamp. We've been staying there on and off for 6 years and it has not been renovated during that time. The windows are starting and bathroom fixtures are starting to show their age.
The hotel is conveniently located right beside the highway and close to Bellevue's attractions while they have plenty of free parking.
We continue like going there but the Four Points Sheraton in downtown Seattle provides better location, value and it just recently opened up, so everything is updated and new.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms away from the highway...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thanks for alll the times you have stayed in the past. We really appreciate your loyalty. Good news... We are orchestrating a "revamp" within the next few months, so be sure to check back with us and experience our update once it's completed.
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Love getting away to the Sheraton Bellevue for a weekend with our dog. The front desk staff are always welcoming and friendly. They welcome us back each visit and have treats for our dog. We've never had any problem with our pet making a mess so there's never been any extra charge. As a Starwood Preferred Guest we are often upgraded, upon room availability. Upon returning home from our weekend I was asked to provide a survey. I was pleasantly surprised to see that someone actually reads the survey and I got a very nice response from the Manager to a comment I made when asked what improvements could be made to make my stay even more enjoyable. There's always plenty of free parking. The restaurant is also very good with a great buffet breakfast. The staff there are great too. Easy access to freeways so we don't need to stay in busy downtown Seattle.

Room Tip: I always ask for a room away from the ice machine and elevators. At this hotel I'd also ask for...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thanks so much for the kind review........If you have not figured it out yet, we LOVE DOGS here. Many of our team members are pet owners; myself included....We have a Tibetan Spaniel named Jack. Please come and stay with us again...tell the dog to bring all his/her friends...lots of treats here! Hah : )

Been to Sheraton Bellevue? Share your experiences!