We stayed here for one night on one of our recent trips to Bellevue. Here is a breakdown of our stay:
1. Location: Not very central and not within walking distance to Bellevue Square or restaurants near Bellevue Square. Sheraton Bellevue is located closer to the highway and tucked away in a commercial-like zone that is dead in the evenings. There are only two dining options on-site - the Bellevue Grill Lounge (with low to mediocre reviews) and Azteca Mexican restaurant. We didn't try either of them based on the reviews that we read online. The location is decent if you are traveling on business.
2. Rooms: Reminded me of a clean motel room at best. We were given a room on the Starwood Preferred Guest floor but the room was nothing to rave about - it was a bit on the small side and the bathroom was quite small. Shower curtains in the bath tub is a pet peeve of mine. There is a decent sized fridge in the room along with a coffee maker. We specifically requested a room that did not face the highway so we were given a room that faced the parking lot.
3. Service: As Starwood Preferred Gold members, we were given access to the Club Lounge on the 7th floor. There are appetizers available but alcoholic beverages are an extra charge (I believe $9 per glass). We had breakfast at the lounge and it was a decent spread - waffle maker, muffins and variety of pastries, scrambled eggs, cereal selection and yogurt. The two attendants that worked in the lounge during our stay were very friendly and pleasant. Apart from them, we did not think that the customer service was stellar. The two times we walked past the cleaning staff, my husband said hello and wished them a good day so service was below average or mediocre at best.
4. Parking: Free but only because there is ample outside parking on the hotel premises and there isn't much around the hotel in terms of shops or restaurants.
Overall, this Sheraton was a bit of a disappointment compared to the Westin Bellevue which is located just a few blocks down the street and directly across from the Bellevue Square. Sheraton Bellevue is a lower Category than the Westin Bellevue but unless you are really trying to save a few dollars, do try and stay at the Westin Bellevue for its central location, customer service and amenities. We will not be returning to Sheraton Bellevue again.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Bellevue Hotel Bellevue
- Sheraton Bellevue Hotel
- Bellevue Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Bellevue Hotel offers free shuttle service to Microsoft Campus and area corporate offices. Our accommodation has 8,000sq ft of meeting space and is near Meydenbauer Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.