“Pleasantly Surprised!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Denver
“Pleasantly Surprised!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised with the Hotel Bellevue. The price was comparable to the other hotels in Bellevue I have stayed at in the past but Hotel Bellevue felt more upscale. The room was great and the staff very attentive and helpful. I will definitely stay at Hotel Bellevue in the future.

Room Tip: I enjoyed the room that opened up to the courtyard.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Seattle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

This time I booked the Bed n Breakfast package which came with a $40 food credit, and a 3 pm late check out. The hotel also offered a $25 credit to the bar, which had to be used that night. My kids ordered room service at night, which was $30, and again the next morning, which was $38. The credit was applied to the $30 charge, so in essence, we really didn't get a $40 credit. I don't want to be nit picky over $10, but when you spend $299 for the package, it seems the hotel could look at all your charges. They also offered a continental breakfast until 9:30, and when I took my kids to get something at 9:00, it was pretty much all gone except for some fruit. And they weren't restocking it. We went to the pool to swim, (the outdoor pool is fabulous and staff is awesome) and when we came back at 2:00 to shower and leave in an hour, we were locked out of our room because they didn't see that we had a late check out. These are minor issues, I just expect a bit more attention to detail from this 5 star hotel!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Jerry S, Manager at Hotel Bellevue, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience here at Hotel Bellevue. It is important to us that each guest receives all benefits affiliated with our packages. Based upon your comments, we may have failed in our simple goal of meeting and exceeding each of our guest's expectations. As we have had many guests stay on our B&B package over the last week, and being unable to determine the name on your reservation based upon your Tripadvisor alias, I ask if you could contact me direct so I can personally research your charges to insure that all credits are applied appropriately.

In regards to your comments regarding the complimentary continental breakfast not being stocked appropriately, please accept our sincere apology. Each guest is entitled to a plentiful array of items during this time and again, based upon your comments we may have failed during your stay. Once we determine the day that you experienced this oversight, we can take appropriate measures with our staff to insure you or no other guest experiences this in the future.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Jerry Stotler
jerrys@thehotelbellevue.com
(425) 688-3207 direct
North Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

In the past when we visited Seattle we stayed at the Fairmont Olympic Hotel (nice hotel, no complaints) but in June 2013 we tried something different and stayed at the Bellevue Hotel in Bellevue and what a fantastic hotel. The rooms are large and airy, spotlessly clean, bedding is excellent and of course they have evening turndown service. Breakfast is also included. They have valet parking for a fee but if you don’t mind self-parking it is free. Guests have full use of the adjacent athletic Club and there is a very nice outdoor pool. The staff are excellent and they always say, if there is anything you need, just see me and they say it with sincerity.
The Bellevue Hotel is in a great location close to the 405 freeway and an easy short drive to shopping at Bellevue Square shopping mall free parking. From the Bellevue Hotel it is easy to get to the I5 freeway and also downtown Seattle using the I90 (Mercer Island Bridge) no toll. If you are travelling to downtown Seattle from the Bellevue hotel, once you are on the ramp to the 405 freeway there is a HOV lane (2 or more passengers in the vehicle) on the right hand side of the 405 that takes you directly onto the I90 express lanes to Seattle.
If you are looking for a hotel with something different to offer, try the Bellevue Hotel you will not be disappointed. By the way, I am not a business traveller however; I have stayed at quite a number of high end hotels in North America including the NY Waldorf Astoria.

Room Tip: The Bellevue hotel is located in a very quiet area, so I am sure that all the rooms are quiet.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Jerry S, Director of Sales at Hotel Bellevue, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you Margaret M for this wonderful review and Happy Canada Day!

We understand you have a choice of many wonderful hotels to stay in the area and appreciate that you chose Hotel Bellevue for this visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the days, weeks and months ahead.

Each and every one of us here at Hotel Bellevue.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Stayed in a few hotels around the Bellevue and Seattle area but by far, the Bellevue Club is the best place I have stayed in. The rooms are top notch and the staff are friendly and helpful. Will be back!!!

• Stayed June 2013
Good afternoon Hockeydad, thank you for taking the time to post this nice review!

Be sure to inquire about our special RETURN rates when planning to visit Hotel Bellevue again.

On behalf of the entire staff, we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

3 night business trip. Perfect. service, room, food, shuttle service, staff. All perfect. And the sports facilities are incredible! I will definitely be coming back, for both business and leisure trips.

• Stayed June 2013
North Vancouver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Great for active families! You get the full use of all the athletic club amenities ( basketball, running track, pool, tennis etc) when you check into the hotel. Hotel is really nice, and it's all connected inside, you don't even have to walk outside. Location maybe not perfect if you want to be in the heart of Seattle, but Bellevue has a lot to offer and only 20 minute drive to downtown. A bit pricey, but well worth it!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I booked a weekend at the AMAZING Hotel Bellevue for my proposal weekend. They went above and beyond my wildest hope for my weekend. Kayla is the best Hotel employee I have ever worked with! This whole weekend was a surprise and she helped keep everything under wraps and even offered an amazing upgrade for the special weekend without letting my (then girlfriend) know! After we had left for the big moment in their brand new BMW, they brought up chocolate strawberries that said congratulations along with rose pestle turn down (on the house) This is the second occasion I have stayed and can't wait for the next time to stay. I can't thank the entire hotel staff enough for this weekend...OH, SHE SAID YES!!!

Room Tip: You honestly can't go wrong!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Bellevue? Share your experiences!