“Fantastic Hotel!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Bellevue
Sand Springs, OK.
“Fantastic Hotel!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

This was probably the best hotel I have ever stayed in. I booked a Club Room and upon arrival was upgraded to the Jr. Suite. The girl at the front desk was so pleasant to deal with. Actually the entire staff was excellent. The room was absolutely amazing. The bathroom was huge with a stand alone shower and jacuzzi tub. There were two bathrooms actually with the other one having a toilet and sink in it. I wasn't a huge fan of the pillows (too soft for my liking) but that is my only complaint about this hotel. The room was very clean and since it was a suite it had a seperate living area that was really large. The location was convenient to downtown Bellevue and it was also very easy to get to downtown Seattle and to the airport. They are very near both highways so getting around was a breeze. Again this hotel is absolutely fantastic and if I'm ever back in this area again I know where I'm staying. Highly highly recommend!!!!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
StayHB, General Manager at Hotel Bellevue, responded to this review, July 11, 2011
Dear Generae01,
Thank you for your generous remarks after your recent visit. I am glad you enjoyed your Suite and your interactions with our people. We are very proud of their efforts to ensure Hotel Bellevue is the best in the Seattle area!

I thought you would enjoy knowing we are in the process of implementing a "pillow menu", a complimentary service that will allow all our guests to select personal preferences to enhance their sleep experience. Additionally, our Interior Designer has selected new furnishings, fabrics and wall coverings for our Suites. We would love to have the opportunity to share these improvements with you on your next visit to our area.

Thank you again for taking the time to post your comments. Please don't hesitate to call on me personally if I may ever be of service.

Sincerely, Brian Flaherty

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2011

We stayed at Hotel Bellevue recently and very much enjoyed our stay. The hotel is part of an amazing fitness club which guests are members of for their stay. The reason I am writing my first review ever on trip advisor is the people who work at the hotel. They are amazing! Very friendly, great advice on dinning, shopping and a night on the town. After a few days, we knew several of the people by name and they made us feel very welcome.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear buylow2,

Thank you for your kind comments about our people. They are truly the friendliest and most welcoming team in the entire Bellevue-Seattle region and I am grateful you took the time to recognize their efforts.

I hope we can be your hotel of choice for all your visits to our area. Please don't hesitate to call on me personally if I may be of service.

Yours sincerely, Brian Flaherty
Orange County
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2011

My wife and I stayed here in March 2011. The hotel is attached to a huge sports / fitness club. It was very interesting.

The room was very large with a huge bathroom. Very nice stone work on the bathroom with a huge separate shower and tub. The room was spacious and very nicely appointed. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Overall we really enjoyed our stay.

The hotel is attached to a huge athletic club. There are two indoor pools, four indoor tennis courts, indoor basketball courts, weight rooms, separate yoga and pilates studios, outdoor tennis courts and swimming pools. The structure is massive. The locals are members of the fitness center so the complex is full of people. We were able to use the facilities as hotel guests. I enjoyed a really nice workout at the facility. Bring your tennis racket, running shoes, or other workout gear and get to working out.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
StayHB, General Manager at Hotel Bellevue, responded to this review, May 31, 2011
Deatr dlbintheoc,
Thank you for you kind comments after your recent visit to our urban retreat at the Bellevue Club. I appreciate hearing your remarks about our people and our facilities.

We are continuing to invest in our facility and to expand our programming. For example, since your visit we have added new flatscreen TV's to all our guest rooms and suites along with a new i-pod friendly audio system.

We hope you will return to visit us again when your travels bring you back to the Pacific Northwest.

Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2011

For our 5th anniversary, my husband and I went on a local getaway, across the lake from Seattle to Bellevue, where we stayed at the Hotel Bellevue. It was a fabulous experience from the moment we walked in until the moment we left! Parking is valet parking, so we drove up to the door and handed over our keys. Check-in was fast, and we were soon on the elevator up to our room. The room itself was beautiful- nice and modern with a pretty view- we could even see the top of Mount Rainier in the distance. I loved the big soaking tub- complete with loofah and bath salts!

Since this hotel is part of the Bellevue Club, we had access to all the facilities. And the facilities are enormous! We wandered around for a bit and had coffee in the lounge before heading for a workout. I enjoyed the indoor running track while my husband took advantage of one of the many weight rooms and cardio rooms.

After that we enjoyed dinner at Polaris Grill. Our server was helpful and very attentive, and the food was great and nicely priced. We also enjoyed drinks and dessert at Cosmos. The next day we had another workout, then a lovely breakfast at Splash.

We didn't end up leaving the property, since there was so much to do at the Hotel and Club itself. But if we had left, the Hotel offers a free towncar service into Bellevue, which is just a short distance away.

We really enjoyed our stay and have been recommending it to everyone we know! The only two (very minor) flaws in our opinion were the lack of an in-room coffee maker (my husband ran down to the snack bar in the Club in the morning to pick up coffee) and the position of the TV, which isn't terribly comfortable for watching from bed. Seriously though everything else was top notch, the staff was amazing and we couldn't have asked for a better anniversary trip.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
StayHB, General Manager at Hotel Bellevue, responded to this review, March 21, 2011
Dear travellingcutie,
Thank you for your kind and thoughtful comments about our hotel and our "amazing" people. I'm delighted you were able to utilize so many of our services and explore our extensive athletic facilities.

Thanks also for your observations about morning coffee and our TV's. I thought I should inform you that we offer complimentary morning coffee and orange juice service for Hotel guests in the Terrace Room (located directly behind the Hotel reception desk on the main floor) including your choice of four newspapers. (This service is offered in addition to the options you discovered in our espresso bar and our two full-sevice restaurants.) Also, we will soon upgrade our in-room entertainment systems to complement the new guest room furniture on which the TV's are now placed. These improvements will include brand new 42" flat-screen HD televisions and Blu-ray players; additionally, the TV's will be mounted on a small riser and feature a finger touch swivel to enable easy viewing of the screen from anywhere in the room.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your impressions. I hope you will be able to return again soon to experience these and all the other ongoing improvements we anticipate this year. Please call on me personally for more details or if I may be of service.

Vancouver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2011

We visited the Hotel Bellevue celebrating my wife's birthday and our anniversary. We were suprised to find some flowers and wine in the room at check in. We have a 15 month old daughter and everyone was super patient and nice to her. The staff went above and beyond. I even received a phone call on the day of arrival worrying that a cake that I was having delivered to the hotel was not there and they were concerned about it. I had cancelled the cake but forgot to let the hotel know. They also have a great courtesy car that took us to the Mall. And there's more. The hotel is part of the Bellevue Athletic Club. It has everything you could ever want. I tried to think of anything negative, but there was nothing. Only the weather could have been a little better.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
StayHB, General Manager at Hotel Bellevue, responded to this review, March 17, 2011
Dear mauitennis,
Thank you so much for your kind comments about our hotel and our people. We're glad you and your family had a good time during your stay and we hope you will return on your next visit to the area.

Please do not hesitate to call on me personally if I may ever be of service.

Thank you again.

Interlochen, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2011

Fabulous hotel. I travel frequently and internationally and get to stay in some very nice hotels. This was the nicest room I have had in years. The hotel is attached to/part of a BEAUTIFUL athletic club - so if you like to work out this place is a dream. Nothing negative to say, run, don't walk, to book this hotel!!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Dear DoughBOY,
Thank you for your generous comments following your recent visit to our Hotel. I am delighted you were so pleased.

We are continuing to invest in our guest's experience and I am happy to inform you more refinements and amenities have been installed in our guest rooms and more additons to our recreational, wellness, and athletic programs have been scheduled in our Club since your stay.

I hope you will be able to return to Hotel Bellevue on your next visit to the Seattlee/Bellevue area to experience some of these ongoing improvements.

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2011

I visited Bellevue for business in January 2011. Having never been to Bellevue, I had no idea how unfriendly the cityscape is to pedestrians, so was pleasantly surprised to find that the Hotel Bellevue offers a fantastic, complimentary town car service for getting around town. I should point out that the 'town car' is a luxurious Mercedes saloon and driven by the hotel's lovely staff of attendants.

As for the hotel itself, I really enjoyed the range of facilities and the quality of the rooms. My room was available for a very early check-in (just before 9am), and was well equipped for business with a good desk and free wifi (although that dropped out on me quite a few times), a very comfy armchair and enormous bed. The gym is fantastic - I can't tell whether it's a gym attached to a hotel or a hotel attached to a gym - but in any event the yoga class I attended was great and the facilities looked plush. Breakfast room service every day was prompt and tasty.

Finally, the staff was incredibly helpful in helping me find a souvenir vase I'd purchased and left in the room - I realised I was missing it as I prepared to leave the office on the final day of my stay and they were kind enough to drive it over to me when it was found (this is after I checked out). Now that is service!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
StayHB, General Manager at Hotel Bellevue, responded to this review, February 12, 2011
Dear keeling_london,

Thank you for taking the time to share your observations after your recent stay at Hotel Bellevue!

I am delighted you were able to utilize our complementary town car service, our 24 hour room service and that you were able to attend a yoga class. I thought I should inform you that we offer almost 100 different kinds of wellness and fitness classesevery week - inlcuding yoga and hot yoga - in addition to a host of other social, recreational and business programs. As you discovered, guests of the Hotel Bellevue receive access to the adjacent Bellevue Club, the premier private Athletic, Social and Business destination in the Seattle region.

I was also pleased to hear that we were able to help you with your souvenir vase; thank you for providing us the opportunity to be of service! We will ensure the staff-members who helped in this regard are aware of your kind comments about them.

Thank you as well for your constructive comments about our complementary High Speed Internet Access; we have designed our infrastructure to ensure a consistently robust signal throughout the entire facility and your feedback will be very helpful as we target our follow-up. Please accept my personal apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

Thanks again and please do not hesitate to call on me if I may assist you in any way.

Brian Flaherty

Been to Hotel Bellevue? Share your experiences!